Relocating to Manila this july 2014, need advice for rental ....

Dear all,
I will be shifting to Manila soon with my family by July end 2014, looking for 2BHK flat on rent...semi furnished, location preference would be Eastwood, Quezon city since my husband's office is at Eastwood city, need to know approx rental on going rate, deposit amt.
Can't find fees structure online for Mahatma Gandhi school!! And how far is it from Quezon.
Reedley International school is it good, need admission for my 6 yr old son in 2nd grade.
Is there any vegetable MKT and Indian grocery store nearby??
Any help on obove queries would be greatly appreciate.....

Regards
Madhumita
[email protected]

Hi Madhumita!

The best way to look for real estate would be to go on the different property portals online. There are various listings, both for sale and rental that will guide you in your search. You can also specify which location you are interested in. This would probably be the most efficient way.

Also, if you will be living in Eastwood area, yes the nearest international school would be Reedly. I've heard some good things about that school. So you might want to research on it online just to give you a better idea.

Hope I was able to help!

Mercee

I am not sure if we have indian grocery stores near that area, but there are tons of hypermarkets around,.... it will be easy for you to find the things you need.

Try sulit.com.ph
If you want rent to own I can help you.... places such as Victoria Towers QC
Cheers
Matt

mbohlsen wrote:

Try sulit.com.ph
If you want rent to own I can help you.... places such as Victoria Towers QC
Cheers
Matt

Victoria Towers, is it the one beside GMA Network Matt?

Hi ,
Not really but near.. Victoria Towers is on the corner of Timog Ave and Panay St near Quezon ave Delta....
see link
https://www.google.com.au/#q=Victoria+T … cation+map
Txt me if you are interested to view some condos there that are available as rent to buy.
Cheers, Matt  09479721111

sure, thanks Matt  :D

but this is quite far from Madhumita....

Hi Madhumita,

In Eastwood condominium rentals ranges from 20 thousand pesos or more. Some lessor requires one month advance and 2 months deposit. Some will charge you deposit for bills. For schools, Reedley is more convenient for you, plus its more cheaper than Mahatma Gandhi. For your masalas, there is one shop in Marikina near Marcos hi-way where u can buy along with rotis and other spices. I go there whenever I like to cook biryani and curries.

Regards!

Try Sulit.ph

[Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls]

Hi there,

Good Day!

You might want to look at the units i handle.

[Moderated: no free ad pls]

Thank you,

Jerry Aguilar

Hi my friend please don't worry,you can easily find good schools market place ect.there in Manila,transportation etc,forget about the fears.Just use common sense and carefulness but make sure you find someone of trust to help you.Good luck I will be going there soon once again.Hope your time there will be unforgettable for you and your family.

[moderated: free advertisement is not allowed pls register in the business directory]

Guys, what Madhumita is looking for is a flat, not mid to high rise condo. 

I own a condo unit in Quezon City.  It's already rented out.  But I wouldn't want to live there because I have 2 preschool-age kids. Scared that they would fall off the terrace of our unit on 8th floor.   

Madhumita, try to google "apartments for rent in quezon city" and it will lead you to various online classifieds.  When you've found a flat that suitable and fits your budget, inspect the unit thoroughly: open cabinets, fire exits, doors (if the doors leading to the outside is solid wood or hollow), windows, etc., and ask questions about water pressure, noise, neighbors, do the neighbors have noisy pets, flooding, security,.etc.

[moderated: free advertisement is not allowed]

Hy  there! Reedley International is a good and known school. Furthermore,it is not far from your husband's workplace in Eastwood.

May I ask what your budget is for your accomodations?

I would be glad to assist you.

When will you be in Manila?

Good day!

Rica Ranada

Hi we have here in betterliving paranaque city its a townhouse. but  foreigners can own this property because its a condominium certificate of title., the location is great very near at sm bicutan, naia and skyway.,

[ Moderated : No free ads on the forum, please post your adverts in our Housing section ]