Expat couple need Bangsar room or studio - 1500-3000 per month.

I've just arrived in KL. I require a Bangsar room or studio for an expat couple (price range 1500-3000). We are young professionals and very easy going. Move in date before 8th September. Call, text or whats-app 0172098416. Zara  :D

A studio at Gaya Bangsar is within budget and a very convenient location:

http://www.propertyguru.com.my/property … nt-7455143

Check iproperty.com.my as well for own place (its very difficult to get a flat share for a couple).

Hi Zara. Hubby and I are moving out of our condominium unit in Solaris Dutamas into our new home. It will be available beginning December though since our current place is undergoing renovation. Solaris Dutamas is fairly close to Bangsar. Are you guys mobile? Unit is almost 1700sq ft. 4 rooms + 3 baths. MYR2800/ month, inclusive of service charges. Unit is furnished. Take a look at my ad. Details of the unit and some pix are available.

Guys, you can try 10Semantan Service Suites in Damansara Heights, its just 7-minutes away from Bangsar Area

Thanks for advert.  I've decided on a condo right next to Bangsar LRT. Zara :)

GeetsHarris wrote:

Hi Zara. Hubby and I are moving out of our condominium unit in Solaris Dutamas into our new home. It will be available beginning December though since our current place is undergoing renovation. Solaris Dutamas is fairly close to Bangsar. Are you guys mobile? Unit is almost 1700sq ft. 4 rooms + 3 baths. MYR2800/ month, inclusive of service charges. Unit is furnished. Take a look at my ad. Details of the unit and some pix are available.

Hi geets, how do I view the pix and details of the unit?