Organizations that help Filipino

hello. please I need some help and guide. I am currently living here in Casablanca. I am looking for
a an organizations that help Filipino inquiries about staying here in morocco.
Thank you

Hi maurosale,

A new topic has been created on the Casablanca forum. Please do not hesitate to ask your questions here.

Thank you,
Christine

Hello,
Are you still in Casablanca?
I am looking for a phillipino maid as I just relocated from Paris.
could you please let me know if you have any interest , or if you have any contact I can ask to look for someone for this job.
thank you in advance

Katy

I am a Moroccan who lived in the USA for 25 years but recently moved back to Morocco , looking for friends who had similar experience or who are English speaking . Basically, I am suffering when commutating with my own people using my mother tongue ( and much more ) .
Thanks in advance for making contact.
Mostafa

So you don't know Darija?

mostafac wrote:

I am a Moroccan who lived in the USA for 25 years but recently moved back to Morocco , looking for friends who had similar experience or who are English speaking . Basically, I am suffering when commutating with my own people using my mother tongue ( and much more ) .
Thanks in advance for making contact.
Mostafa

Hello. I hope you find some people to have a chat with in English.

However, this thread is for Filipino people and organisations that support them, so it might be better if you started your own thread on the forum.

Hello . I hope all is well with you .. If you need any legal help in Morocco , please do not hesitate to contact me .. my email is :  [email protected]
Regards,
Mustafa

mostafac wrote:

Hello . I hope all is well with you .. If you need any legal help in Morocco , please do not hesitate to contact me .. my email is :  [email protected]
Regards,
Mustafa

And you would be a lawyer who has been called to the Casablanca Bar?

Or not, perhaps....

@ mostafac > You are actually off topic on this discussion, it would be best if you can create a new thread here please : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=111

Also note that advertising your services is not allowed on the forum. I therefore advise you to get registered in the business directory > https://www.expat.com/en/business/afric … asablanca/

----------
@ All >

Can we please come back to the main subject of this topic which is : organizations that help Filipino now?

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi  alredy u have a help in Casablanca or no becasue rely i m in manilla and cebu now  vacation wawww you have  a good people her the welcome Mi so if i cam back in moroco wat ever help u nid i can help u