Saudi Expatriate's visa requirements for UAE.

Hello,

My iqama profession is equipment technician. Do I get on arrival visa to dubai or I have to apply via uae embassy in jeddah.

Thanks in advance

The best way is to call UAE embassy in Riyadh at 0114827366 and check with them, they answer in English as well.

I called them twice on this number in the end of April this year and they replied both times. I hope the number has not changed.

Hi guysRamadaan kareem to all
Need help
Im driving to uae for this eid holydays from riyadh
This is my first time by road
My proffession on my iqama is civil/archetectural draftsman
Will they give me visa at sila borderI have visited uae before on a sponserd visit visaBy airAlso im driving my own carMy iqama expires after 5months from ramadaan eidWould realy be helpfull if some one gives me authentic suggestionMay allah bless u allHave a nice day

Hi! I'm a nurse in Dhahran, Filipino citizen. Me, my family & some friends are traveling to UAE on July 23 (this will be my 2nd time to go to dubai). My iqama will be expiring on september 29. likewise 2 of my friends iqama are expiring on october. Are we eligible to have the UAE Visa upon arrival at the border? We'll be traveling by car. Hotel was booked & paid already.

me & my husband just traveled to qatar last june with no problems encountered. Passport  expiration >6mos. Thanks!

Currently I am working in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. I make a plan to visit Abu Dhabi after immediate Eid Holidays. Grateful, if some one guide me may I need visa before arrival or the Immigration authorities endorse visa on my arrival.
Thanks

Zahid Chaudhry wrote:

Currently I am working in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. I make a plan to visit Abu Dhabi after immediate Eid Holidays. Grateful, if some one guide me may I need visa before arrival or the Immigration authorities endorse visa on my arrival.
Thanks

They give you visa on arrival provided your title on iqama is not of technician.

Dear,

Thank you very much for your prompt and affectioante reply. May Almighty Allah bless you with His blessings.

@zahid have you experienced travel by road to UAE ??

What documents UAE immigration required to stamp visa on border? Also, what is the visa fee?

This is my first ever visit to UAE. Once I have travelled by road to Bahrain.

Hi haroon
I m planing to go to uae via sila border
Can u plz give me the border  contact nos
I wana chk with them if they can give me visa
As my proffession on iqama is civil draftsman with validity of 4 n half months at time on arival
It wud be really helpfull if u can main me on [email protected]
I m planning my journey on 26th of july 2014

Assalam-0-alaikum,

i am planning to go to UAE from Riyadh on this eid vaccation BY ROAD. My total duration of stay in kindom is about 2 months. and iqama profession is Computer Programmer.. can i travel BY Road to UAE (dubai). Please answer me Eid is a head

Assalam o alaikum

My profession is computer programmer on aqama. I would like to travel by road on this eid. I am in here kindom for last 2 months only. Can i get the visa on ariaval at border ?? Please tell me about experiexed going by road.

Please one question :

In case i exit the saudia border and if i donot get visa on uae in this case can i come back to saudia without any issue
Travelling through bus

Tahseen

Sthussain wrote:

Assalam o alaikum

My profession is computer programmer on aqama. I would like to travel by road on this eid. I am in here kindom for last 2 months only. Can i get the visa on ariaval at border ?? Please tell me about experiexed going by road.

Please one question :

In case i exit the saudia border and if i donot get visa on uae in this case can i come back to saudia without any issue
Travelling through bus

Tahseen

Residents who are not GCC nationals, but, have high professional status, such as business men, company managers, accountants, auditors, engineers, doctors, pharmacists, or employees (and their families) working in the public sector, drivers and personal staff under their sponsorship, are all eligible for non-renewable 30-day visa on arrival, at approved points of entry. However, a valid passport with valid GCC residence stamp, along with iqama in original, may require to be produced for this category. You might get a visa on arrival if you are going by road. If in any case the visa is rejected you can return back to KSA since you are on exit re entry visa.

HR guru!

what you mean by approve points ? I am planning to go through Saptco from Riyadh to Dubai. can you please let me know more about approved points ?

Hello,

I am planning to go to UAE from Riyadh this coming Holiday.  My iqama is 2 Month validity and my profession on iqama is Telecom Technician.  Do you think they will grant me a visa on the border?

Thanks...

Sthussain wrote:

HR guru!

what you mean by approve points ? I am planning to go through Saptco from Riyadh to Dubai. can you please let me know more about approved points ?

Approved port of entries like airports, road crossings etc.

TrippleJ wrote:

Hello,

I am planning to go to UAE from Riyadh this coming Holiday.  My iqama is 2 Month validity and my profession on iqama is Telecom Technician.  Do you think they will grant me a visa on the border?

Thanks...

Technicians may not get  a visa on arrival to Dubai, for more details you can check the below site.

http://www.dubaifaqs.com/visa-dubai.php

Assalamu alaikkum bro, I am noorul from india at chennai .I have selected 0ne company in soudi for electrical ngineer post and my consultant hold my degree certficate for engineering visa my question is
1)Can i get engineering visa by non attested degree certificate?
2) Is compulsory degree attestation is required for providing engineering visa for all companies in soudi?

mujahid777 wrote:

Assalamu alaikkum bro, I am noorul from india at chennai .I have selected 0ne company in soudi for electrical ngineer post and my consultant hold my degree certficate for engineering visa my question is
1)Can i get engineering visa by non attested degree certificate?
2) Is compulsory degree attestation is required for providing engineering visa for all companies in soudi?

Engineering visa cannot be issued without an engineering degree certificate and this has to be attested from Saudi Embassy.
Its compulsory now.

I have planning  goto oman through uae.I have 3 months iqama validity.Let me  know if it possible?anybody can help me?

HRGuru wrote:
TrippleJ wrote:

Hello,

Thanks...

Technicians may not get  a visa on arrival to Dubai, for more details you can check the below site.

http://www.dubaifaqs.com/visa-dubai.php

Thanks for the info.  We have been in the UAE embassy from Riyadh, and the guy told me that my profession "Telecom Technician in iqama is no problem, but the iqama 2 Month validity is would be the issue. According to him it should be 3 Months valid, like what I've read here.

I have a short question..

What are the professions allowed to enter the UAE as per visa stamping on arrival. My profession on IQAMA is Funni (Hassib AAli), so there would be any difficulty at the boarder or not.

Kindly update thanks

Hi all,

Alhamdulillah i had a successful journey to UAE on this eid vaccation. let me explain you step by step process.

1. i booked saptco return ticket from riyadh  to dubai @ SR 300 .. one side will cost SR: 180..
2. Bus goest daily at 5 PM to Uae. Bus stop at three destination in UAE  abu dhabi, dubai, sharjah .. you can arrive at any place regardless of your ticket booking destination. same you can pick bus in return from any of these three places.

3. bus takes 5 to 6 hours to reach at UAe silla border. saptco driver will take all ppl passport and tell them in queue to counter.
4. Exit stamps on passport.
5. then you sit to bus again and move to UAE immigration side . only 2 min distance
6. again you have to go by ur self to immigration counter for on arrival visa.
7. On seeing Aqama immigration officer will gives you form to fill for visa.
8 once you done again go to counter immigration officer will make entry in system and tell you to wait for 5 mins :-)) for approval.
9. it took almost 40 mins to us.
10. then he calls person name as he receives approvals and asked you to pay fees of AED : 105.
11. All payments must be through credit cards no cash accepted. oooops i had only cash.
12. there is bakhala were you pay AED 115 and he gives you edhirmas e card.  then you again go to immigration counter and give this card for payment. keep that card for future topups.
13. after all ppl get visa bus will arrives for security check. it took more than half an hour for our bus  to pass the check.
14. after then it will go to abu dhabi first in 3 hours then in 4 hours dubai and sharijah.
15. enjoy your time there as you want.
16. on return take the bus from any of the 3 destination.
17. On UAE border you will have to pay AED 35 for exit. same no cash allowed. top up your card with it.
18. then ksa immigration counter for Entry.
19 back to ksa
20 . go to work :)

:top::one

Sthussain wrote:

Hi all,

Alhamdulillah i had a successful journey to UAE on this eid vaccation. let me explain you step by step process.

1. i booked saptco return ticket from riyadh  to dubai @ SR 300 .. one side will cost SR: 180..
2. Bus goest daily at 5 PM to Uae. Bus stop at three destination in UAE  abu dhabi, dubai, sharjah .. you can arrive at any place regardless of your ticket booking destination. same you can pick bus in return from any of these three places.

3. bus takes 5 to 6 hours to reach at UAe silla border. saptco driver will take all ppl passport and tell them in queue to counter.
4. Exit stamps on passport.
5. then you sit to bus again and move to UAE immigration side . only 2 min distance
6. again you have to go by ur self to immigration counter for on arrival visa.
7. On seeing Aqama immigration officer will gives you form to fill for visa.
8 once you done again go to counter immigration officer will make entry in system and tell you to wait for 5 mins :-)) for approval.
9. it took almost 40 mins to us.
10. then he calls person name as he receives approvals and asked you to pay fees of AED : 105.
11. All payments must be through credit cards no cash accepted. oooops i had only cash.
12. there is bakhala were you pay AED 115 and he gives you edhirmas e card.  then you again go to immigration counter and give this card for payment. keep that card for future topups.
13. after all ppl get visa bus will arrives for security check. it took more than half an hour for our bus  to pass the check.
14. after then it will go to abu dhabi first in 3 hours then in 4 hours dubai and sharijah.
15. enjoy your time there as you want.
16. on return take the bus from any of the 3 destination.
17. On UAE border you will have to pay AED 35 for exit. same no cash allowed. top up your card with it.
18. then ksa immigration counter for Entry.
19 back to ksa
20 . go to work :)

Hi Hussain

Thanks for this informative post. Can you please share how long it takes you from Riyadh to Dubai. Also share your journey experience with Saptco, the pro's and con's of bus journey specially if some one is with family.

Do we need to book in advance with Saptco?

Eid Mubarak everyone!

Guys i was able to have a visa on arrival at the border w/ 2months validity of iqama. We only had a problem with our babysitter w/c was according to d guy at the immigration she is not allowed to have a visa on arrival at the border because her employer is a filipino not a GGC national and that If she arrived from any uae airport she can get a VOA easily. But then my husband tried to explain to them that hotels and tours were already booked and paid (we are 5 in the group with one infant w/ us). Good thing my husband speaks arabic very well and the supervisor or manager was kind enough to allow our babysitter to have that VOA (he said just this once). Alhamdulillah! Now were back in KSA from our 8days vacation in UAE. =D

cybers.kingdom wrote:

Hi Hussain

Thanks for this informative post. Can you please share how long it takes you from Riyadh to Dubai. Also share your journey experience with Saptco, the pro's and con's of bus journey specially if some one is with family.

Do we need to book in advance with Saptco?

total drive time is 10 hours. at the speed of 100Km to 110Km. but bus takes time on border it waits till all people get visa. in my case one of family took 2hours for visa approval. so bus had to wait for them. bus takes around 14 to 15 hours. to reach. Saptco is good to go with family. only issue would be washroom. because when bus arrives from riyadh it takes 6hours to reach to border without stop. However washroom is available in bus.

I recommend for family.

if you go by car keep in mind . you will hardly find few petrol pump till uae border. and it is all dessert. check and maintain your car before u arrived.

Joyce Jamillah wrote:

Eid Mubarak everyone!

Guys i was able to have a visa on arrival at the border w/ 2months validity of iqama. We only had a problem with our babysitter w/c was according to d guy at the immigration she is not allowed to have a visa on arrival at the border because her employer is a filipino not a GGC national and that If she arrived from any uae airport she can get a VOA easily. But then my husband tried to explain to them that hotels and tours were already booked and paid (we are 5 in the group with one infant w/ us). Good thing my husband speaks arabic very well and the supervisor or manager was kind enough to allow our babysitter to have that VOA (he said just this once). Alhamdulillah! Now were back in KSA from our 8days vacation in UAE. =D

probably it was you because of that my bus delayed. :p did u go through to saptco ?

mamoon465 wrote:

I have a short question..

What are the professions allowed to enter the UAE as per visa stamping on arrival. My profession on IQAMA is Funni (Hassib AAli), so there would be any difficulty at the boarder or not.

Kindly update thanks

can anyone share his experience who has got the same profession and got Visa on silsa boarder recently.

For visa queries , contact UAE Embassy and get the required information :)

High professions get visa easily !
But if you are not sure about your work profession , please call the embassy !

Tel (011) 482.6803

Jennizche wrote:

I recently visited Dubai along with my 2 other friends during the Eid Holidays

Might help others for information on Our professions in the Iqama - (Executive Secretary, Petroleum Technician and Technical Audit) All are valid in Immigration for Arrival Visa on Airport.

Visa fee is AED 100 + they will ask you to pay AED 85 for the tourism expo for Dubai Visitors total AED 185 = SAR 195

ciao...

i dont know why the asked you for extra AEd 85... i also visited on this eid holiday i didnt pay any such amount. on entry there is fees for AED 105 and exit they takes AED.35 .. by road trip (sapcto bus)

Hi guys
I too visited dubai this eid by car
My proffession on iqama is cvil engineering draftsman (rassam al handisth madinath)
Funny thing i encountered at immigration was the guy at the counter said i cannot avail visa on arival
But prior to my journey i had called the batha border chkpost and they said i will get on arival
Nyways after much discussion they granted me entry
But asked me to get a visa prior to my visit to dubai next time whn i come by road
Unlike qatar the instructions and proffession list for uae is not clear and it varries from person to person day to day

Hi, thanks for the details can you share the batha border contact number. i need to call them as well.

What is the sila border phone number. Any help will be appreciated

guyz note down.

Border No: 971-28723288

Good morning.

I was here in jeddah and planning to visit Dubai. But the problem is my iqama was HOUSEKEEPING. Can I get a tourist visa and are they allowing me to go there?... What are the requirements? Please reply. Thanks.

stellaheart wrote:

Good morning.

I was here in jeddah and planning to visit Dubai. But the problem is my iqama was HOUSEKEEPING. Can I get a tourist visa and are they allowing me to go there?... What are the requirements? Please reply. Thanks.

Only certain professions are allowed on arrival visa to Dubai, you can get a visit visa however if you apply at the embassy before with your profession.

Hi

Can you please guide me that whether we need to book in advance for Saptco or  we can buy the ticket at the time of travel?