REAL ESTATE VISA

Hello,
I have researched on the net but not able to find precise and simple information.
What is the cost involved in acquiring an investor visa if one holdsa real estate property in dubai.
1. What is the initial cost and recurring cost every year.
2. If a person has a wife and 3 children, what will be the recurring cost for them?
3. Will the person entitle to open bank account, send children to schools and own medical insurance?

Cheers

1. Investor Visa for expats who invest a minimum of AED 70,000 share capital in a business partnership with a UAE national. Valid for 3 years, visa fee is 300 dhs.

2. Obtaining the UAE residence visa for the family members of an investor require the following procedures to be completed at the Residency Department in immigration office of the respective emirate. The service is available for issuing a partner family Residence visa for Spouse and children, Relative of first degree (parents) and relatives of second degree (grandparents and brothers). The relatives visa is issued as per the approval of GDRFA on the basis of humanitarian situation.     

Required Documents:
Application Form for issue of residence visa prepaid through E-form and signed by the investor
2 passport size colour photographs of the Sponsored person
Original Entry permit of sponsored
Original passport of sponsored
Copy of sponsor passport
Original medical test for persons over 18 years old. Children under the age of 18 doesnt require medical fitness certificate.
Copy and original receipt of financial security deposit of AED.5000 if sponsoring parents of first or second degree relatives
The below additional documents are required if the sponsor is a partner
Copy of partners contract appendix from Economic Development Department
Memorandum of Association duly notarized by the Notary Public (Dubai Courts) to make sure the partners share not less than seventy thousand Dirhams (AED.70,000) otherwise he shall pay a deposit of twenty thousand Dirhams (AED.20,000).
The below additional documents are required if the sponsor is an investor
Professional license: has to pay a deposit of AED.2000 except if the investor is holding a university degree attested. The degree should be same as the license activity
Trade license copy
Fees:     
AED. 370 for issuing a family partner/investors Residence visa fees
AED.5000 refundable security deposit for the sponsorship of relatives of first degree or second degre.

Fine will be charged after 60 days of Sponsored entry into UAE with new Entry permit or status amendment.

3. Yes

i was talking about investor visa when one has a real estate worth 1m or more in dubai.

I think they did away with that.  Someone else can confirm but I what I remember reading in the newspaper was that you no longer get residency. At max, you get a six month multiple entry visa.