Hi Everyone

I am looking at getting set up and moving to Antigua in November.  I am planning on teaching yoga, doing wellness retreats, massage and perhaps some spa consulting.  I look forward to meeting new people. I am eager to find housing.  I was there in March and like the Jolly Harbor area
Does anyone have a contact to find a longterm villa in the area?  I met people who were paying reasonable amounts for furnished 2 bedrooms.  As all I am finding on my start of searches are vacation rentals.

Thanks so much!

HI Tropicalretreats,

Welcome on board :)

I suggest you post an advert in the Holiday rentals in Antigua and Barbuda section please :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi. We live and work in AeB, exactly in JH. There are many nice home in JH. In front of the dock. One or two problem, they are old, whiteout breeze and mosquito too. But are comfortable. You must spend a couple of days for clean. Normally you can found something from 700/750 Usd, electricity,internet, cable tv are extra. (we say plus,plus,plus... everything in Antigua is plus/plus/plus...)
Antigua is very expansive...
In November we will open a little take away in JH.
Luxury location Villa in JB (near the fuel station) is very important, but I don't know your budget and our friends say that may be expansive.