Border Number for SCE Engineers

Hi,
I have landed in KSA yesterday on an Engineer Visa, I wanted to the following , i will be glad if you can provide me info :

1. Is it a compulsory to have a registration from SCE to get the Iqama ?

2. On checking online on SCE Website, I noticed since i don't have a Iqama , its showing  "BORDER NUMBER"

What will be my border Number?
What will be my Visa Number?

I have many number mentioned on my Visa which are in arabic , so if you can tell me which number i have to enter for Border & Visa Number, it will be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

So what exactly is the border number? where can it be find?

Asalamalykum,
On your passport , check the page on the other side of the Visa Page, You will find numbers written in arabic by the Immigration personal when you entered KSA , that is border number.

If any confusion, do let me know.

Hi yousf84,

How long does it generally take for SCE registration. My process was started on Jan 1st, 2014. upon uploading my degree certificate and mark sheet, on the very same day I received a confirmation for paying 500 through Sadad.. Once my company had paid the same, I received an immediate confirmation on the payment done. Now it's been three weeks & i don't see the registration process moving any further. My Iqama is expiring on 26th of next month. I got a critical cause for taking up my vacation at least by the end of this month.

If your visa was an Engineer...you are compulsory to register in Saudi Council for Engineer since you will not be issued an Iqama if you're not registered in SCE its because your visa is Engineer. Then for the number you asked...I think you only enter your visa number on it.

yousf84 wrote:

Hi,
I have landed in KSA yesterday on an Engineer Visa, I wanted to the following , i will be glad if you can provide me info :

1. Is it a compulsory to have a registration from SCE to get the Iqama ?

2. On checking online on SCE Website, I noticed since i don't have a Iqama , its showing  "BORDER NUMBER"

What will be my border Number?
What will be my Visa Number?

I have many number mentioned on my Visa which are in arabic , so if you can tell me which number i have to enter for Border & Visa Number, it will be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
Border number is the hand-written number on your passport at the time you entered KSA. It will most probably be on the page next to the one having the visa pasted on it, with the entry stamp on it.
Visa number is the one printed at the top right side of your visa. Most probably it would be a 10-digit number starting with 2 and next to the arabic word (الرقم).

Asalamalykum Umer.

1. Complete process of getting SCE verification didnt took me more than 3 Days, i know people who got it in 1/2 days also.

You should go to the SCE Office along with all the certificates, give them the reference no and they will confirm it then and there. inshaAllah.( if you have all documents in order)  That is what happened to me and one more colleague from my office..  Don't wait for them to get back to you .  Im talking about the SCE Jeddah office.

All the best.. Do let me know once its done for you .. May Allah(swt) make it easy for you.

Asalamalykum

Dear sir,
My query is that....the border number which was written on my passport is not clear. can you provide me any website we i can find the border number online.

I already register with MOI but i don't know where can i find in that.

Hi Sheraz,
i can't find the border no mentioned on the MOI Account, you can show your Border Control No to couple of arab employes and then get the number..
On the SCE website, once you enter the correct no then only they will register you , till that time, you will get some Error ( if i remember it correctly).

On checking online on SCE website, I noticed since i dont have iqama, its showing "BORDER NUMBER"

1. What will be my Border Number
2. What will be my Visa Number

I have many number mentioned on my visa which are in arabic, so if you can tell me wich number i have to enter to
Border and Visa Number. It will be helpfull to me.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

My friend.

If you have your Iqama then you can directly enter that number
1. If you are new , you will have to enter the border number, its the number written ( On passport)  on the page next to visa page by the Immigration person on the airport when you entered. it will be in arabic. and starts with '3'. Ask you arab colleague for the number, double/triple check with different people as they have different style of writting 2/3 and it gets confusing at times.

2. You will also have to mention you Visa number, its mentioned  on the top right of your Visa ( 10 digit Number).

Hope it helps.

same problem i had thanks for your information YOUSF84 now i know what is boarder number and visa number, have a nice day guys..

after knowing the boarder number and visa number this is my next problem, this is the note in my registration that i cant proced to the next step

""When you face a problem with validating your information please use Ishaar Service or check your information in Jawazat to make sure you are entering the correct information - To check your information using Ishaar Service please follow this link http://www.elm.sa/eServices/Ishaar/Page … s.aspx''''

@ksa.felipe Make sure you enter the correct info. I was getting the same error but i was entering wrong Border No. Please check that and try again.

Number written on your passport ( visa page) by the Immigration officer using pen.

Dear friends...
I have enter all details like Border no, visa no, and passport no....but
I am getting an error as "When you face a problem with validating your information please use Ishaar Service or check your information in Jawazat to make sure you are entering the correct information - To check your information using Ishaar Service please follow this link http://www.elm.sa/eServices/Ishaar/Pages/Ishaar Passports.aspx".......plz help me.

hi
i need a help me

im a member of sce since 2011 and exit 2012
i just back ksa this august 2016 the hr of my new comp ask me to register at sce for iqama
1. how can i renew my sce without my iqama?

i try my old iqama no. then they ask expiry date i got it from moi absher, the request was added they send me billing code sadad
2. how will i pay the bill in sadad?

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Please share contact infos only in private message. ( click on member's avatar to access profile, then click on 'send message' button on top banner of their profile)

if anybody don't have border no in his passport so what should the do....?

You can get the border number from Ministry of labor online, the company portal, and only your employer have access to it...