Do you want to work with us?

Dear Members,

We are in the process of recruiting people who are professional, open minded, energetic, creative and easy to work with. Articulate and thrive in challenging situations.

Qualification:
Diploma in Business, Finance, Marketing and Administration.
Teaching and Medicine. Any degree and above.

If you are interested please send your email to be shortlisted for recruiting process.

[email protected]

Best Regards,
Ann

Hello Ann1412 and welcome to Expat.com :D ,

If you have jobs to offer i would kindly suggest you please place an advert in our Jobs in Dar es Salaam section so as to reach out to interested parties.

Regards

Kenjee

Thank you very much Kenjee.

Good day

hello Ann, hope you're ok. i just sent a mail to you indicating my interest. my fingers crossed...:)

gella8 wrote:

hello Ann, hope you're ok. i just sent a mail to you indicating my interest. my fingers crossed...:)

The post is a year old, i don´t know if you noticed that.

-Lea

Lea, i doubt june 13, 2014 is a year old except the old message was just reposted...

gella8 wrote:

Lea, i doubt june 13, 2014 is a year old except the old message was just reposted...

You are absolutely right, the last time i saw the post it said june 2013, so strange ;-) Fingers crossed that you get the job

hahaha. ok. thanks Lea. let's be friends here :)

Heay girls u are perfectly rite , neways Gella you'll  definitely will seek a good job , wallah
hello Lea.  :)

forever living business

[moderated: post in the jobs section please]

I am interested.Do let me kmow if offer is still on then will send details.

am lilian wilson i would like to work with you in the procurement department.i will be completing my first degree on july 2015. i have field experience of the work. am looking foward to hearing from you.

Hello everybody,

I invite those looking for a job and those having a job to offer to post their ad in the appropriate section, which is in fact the Jobs in Dar es Salaam section.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

(Topic closed)

Closed