New members of the USA forum, introduce yourself here

I may help u with that,I went through the same thing and it is hard to find someone who will do it for u,because it's a commitment with USA laws,if u still need it send me message or ur email for more details

blessing24 wrote:

i will tell you later..

THIS is not a DATING site..........

Hi, I'm a technician in the making PAELLAS of all sizes, from two to five hundred people.

I am interested in spending time in the United States and teach other restaurant chefs, this would pay for my stay.

LUIS GALLEGO

Welcome Luis,
Have you been to the US before?
Do you know if there is a need for your special skill? There are so many restaurants and culinary schools here you may not find what you are looking for.
Have you contacted some of the Culinary Schools???

Bob K

I'v been  to USA before for holidays.

No I have not contacted any body yet, but I'v  the idea of doing this and enjoy mayself whith it.

What I have seen everywhere is that they call paella to any thing they think it is, but real paella ( the realy good and tasty one)  nowhere.

So I'm completly sure of the succses.

LUIS GALLEGO

/!\ I AM A STUPID SPAMMER /!\

Just once, I would like to see someone actually post this.

ALLANMARTIN wrote:

What I have seen everywhere is that they call paella to any thing they think it is, but real paella ( the realy good and tasty one)  nowhere.

So I'm completly sure of the succses.

LUIS GALLEGO

Is it possible that different people have different versions of paella?

I must admit I make a pretty damn good  Paella.  But never for 500.  Twenty was my max.  Trick for me here is to get real and fresh saffron.

Bob K

Intro:

I am new member... moved to Connecticut from Tanzania..... would like to connect to anyone who plans to move to Tanzania .....

Thanks.

[Moderated: Off topic]

Saffron is allways dry and toasted.
we d'ont put "azafran" saffron, to the paella.

NO, the real paella is one and only

good evening
how are you?.. i was couriosing around and see your ad,,
my name is joe, im italian, but long time in usa, in different states,
your line of work is well needed here in florida,, but im not too sure about the resident status that it may need
would be nice to know about you
thanks
joe

Am an american citizen by birth, looming for a job as a social services coordinator or a job in a funeral home - at least till i can complete all the requirements needed in order to get a local social workers' license.

how about you? what do you do?

(Moderated: off topic)

pino55 wrote:

good evening
how are you?.. i was couriosing around and see your ad,,
my name is joe, im italian, but long time in usa, in different states,
your line of work is well needed here in florida,, but im not too sure about the resident status that it may need
would be nice to know about you
thanks
joe

To whom is this addressed?

Hello  :cheers:
I'm Steph from the UK. My husband and I are starting the process of moving out to America on a long term (2 year) assignment with his work. We'll be based in Sarasota, FL and just looking to find out more about life in America, finding a job (for me!) and more about the area.
Looking forward to chatting!

Steph welcome to the forum. You will find lots of information here. You  might want to post this in the Florida forum for lots more responses.

Bob K

Merss you might want to post this In the Algeria forum

Bob K

Hi Sheph

Nice to meet you, welcome to the ex pat forum. I'm originally from the UK as we'll and moved to the US about 3 years ago. I'm sure you find lots of things to do in Florida and in the USA, as the country so vast. Look forward to chatting  :)

Ranjit

Ranjitk   welcome to you as well. There are lots of nice folks here with lots of information to share. We look forward to your contributions.

Bob K

Hi

My name is Kaanita and I am a South African living and working in Miami FL.
I am a chartered accountant and always on the lookout for new opportunities.

Hi Steph,
Welcome a board!!
Sounds like your dreams are turning into reality... You must be so excited!!!.(.probably stressed as well) !! When do you plan on being in the states?
We have returned back to the USA.. ....From manchester UK.... this  time to north bay California, where my husbands family are living (previously lived in Colorado Springs)
Hope everything works out well for you.... if I can help you with anything let me know..
Look forward to chatting with you!!!☺
Cheers all the best on your journey.

Welcome to the land of stress !

hi all..

Nice to meet you..

michiko13

Welcome to the board. This thread is about introductions. Why don't  you tell us a bit about yourself.

Bob K

My name is Abdi fatah from somalia,age 45,graduate from teaching college,hold:BA:Social study,volunteer human right defender,pro-american,but now i am in Malaysia as Refugee,after i fled from Somalia to save my life,love,peace and humanity

Welcome to the forum. That sounds like quite a story.  Are you wanting to immigrate to the US?

Bob K

First off, I don't want to waste good folks time. I am a UU citizen. Do belong on this site. This is all completely new to me. Abvice appreciated and gratefully accepted .. Thanx, Bobk...Am a United States citizen

Hello to everyone ...at first glance this feels like a warm friendly forum like minded experienced travelers.  I am interested in advice on living in Hawaii . I am no youngster but have 30 years experience in running my owm pub and grill .Am I even on the right site??

Welcome from another broke and barefoot Bob (now living in the Caribbean).  Yes you are in the right forum and you should also post this question in the Hawaii forum for some more answers.

Bob K

Hello and thanks to another BF&BB For pointing me towards  Hawaii  !!

You are welcome and good luck in your venture.  Leaving the US and coming to the Dominican Republic over 8 years ago was quite a challenge but so worth it.

Bob K

Hey i am adam zielskemlee from Austin and from 2700 Bee Caves Rd. Suite 100 Austin, TX 78746

Austin why would you post all this personal info.  Who are you and what are you about.

BObK

Moved to the USA in 2004. Live in Washington DC and just bought a vacation home in Orlando.
I am looking for Indonesian-American community in Orlando area.
Thanks,

Welcome and did you post this in the Florida and Orlando forum?  If not you should do so for lots more responses.

Bob K

Bob K wrote:

Welcome and did you post this in the Florida and Orlando forum?  If not you should do so for lots more responses.

Bob K

Oh, okay. Good idea. Thank you.
Still in learning process.

Jus been here in Spanaway WA for 1,5 mnths now.can anyone help me by telling me where i can get africqn foods.meali meal to be specific.I come from Zimbabwe.

Closed