"Bored to death"

I really feel so boring here!

I can imagine if I see that you are a member since 2011 with 11 posts.  :whistle:

It says more about  you then this blog.

Welcome to my world   ;)

monicaloca wrote:

I really feel so boring here!

it is really difficult to spend time here

Hello all

@monicaloca : How can we help you? Maybe if you could introduce yourself we can suggest you some interesting things you could do.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

yeah really.how about meeting up girls?

Hey dear if  u liv in jeddah then i  ll meet u then we could arrang the party but u r not here  so .... Keep in touch for chit chat.

kaya nga nagdadalawang isip nako bumalik jan eh, homesick talaga kalaban.

Oo nga.

matagal knba jan? wala ka bang kasama na filipina? lumabas ka man wala ka din mapupuntahang masaya na pampatanggal boring. kaigihan lang kumain ka at magshopping after that balik na nmaan sa lungga... hayyyyyyyy para tuloy gusto ko na mag back out eh..

Can we keep this thread in English please so everybody can participate?

Thanks for your cooperation.

ok. sorry.b ut he just mentioned that he will just thinking if he will be come back again here in saudi arabia.

So many expats from Philippines in Riyadh with alot of get togehters.

I am neophyte in this site, and also here in KSA, I feel the same, it so absolutely boring.
that's why I found this site thru google.
hoping that at least I can throw my time here.

i've been here for long and i can summarize two ways:
1- for the lazy or the people who hate croud:   online gaming - meeting in gardens  or cofee shops
2- for those who dont mind heat :
   a- cheap solutions:  Quad bikes ,  driving around and taking pictures , going to desert , camping , visiting museums, cycling , bowling .. . .
   b- expensive :  paintball, sand ski ,  plane tour,  and sight seeing outside saudi

=================
Edit: if you're not single these activities are fun

nelson08 wrote:

matagal knba jan? wala ka bang kasama na filipina? lumabas ka man wala ka din mapupuntahang masaya na pampatanggal boring. kaigihan lang kumain ka at magshopping after that balik na nmaan sa lungga... hayyyyyyyy para tuloy gusto ko na mag back out eh..

Dude, a lot of people party here like, its not KSA!...with all the techs and all, i don't see myself being bored here...i, most of the time feel, that 24 hrs is not enough for a day, much more the 2 days weekend offs

id love to know what you do here that makes 24hrs not enough in a day

Hi Monica, friends? what is your email add? .. thanks  :)

jawad88 wrote:

id love to know what you do here that makes 24hrs not enough in a day

I sleep for about 10 hours a day...and 14 hours being awake, is a bit cramped, 'right?  :lol:

Hiii I totally agree with this & have the same prb ,, did you sort out anything to be done ? any compounds or places that  can go meet girls and break this awful strict routine :(

Just think of your loveones why you came to work here. It's dry and humid place. Enjoy your time by earning your toil and send to your family at home. This would relieve of your boring period. Imagine you're making them happy by sending your fruit of hardship at work.

I am living in compound acomodation in Jeddah ,  The compound has swimming pool , Gym , Tennis and football field also they have party every thursday and friday , if you would like to join , send me a message

Yes i understand you ! It s really nothing to do here !

embassy parties, compound parties, compound music fests (concerts), Hash Harriers, softball (and other sports) tournaments, shopping, scuba, boating, private beaches (yes, gals wear bikinis), desert excursions, desert parties, camping, fishing, trekking, 4x4 dune bashing, ATVs (Quad rental), sand boarding, martial arts, tennis, swimming, bowling, billiards, table tennis, caving, visiting Saudi homes(!), visiting small villages(!), local football (soccer) clubs, local cricket clubs, photography, museums, cycling, ruins, paint ball, brown golf, green golf, astronomy....I could go on.

That's just off the top of my head(!)

There's loads to do. It's what you do with your time that matters.
There's walks, diving, boat trips, gyms, parties, compounds, get together, historical sites, travelling opportunities etc

Chin up and make something of your time. Do a part time course etc

well!

there are many things to do here, you just need to know where. I can suggest a lot of places to go to

Welcome to my world :)