Degree Attestation From Saudi Embassy - Requirement of Letter from Emp

Don't miss guide the people it is very simple process but you should have the right documents ...
degree attestation need the following documents.
1- two letter from the company one for saudi culture and another one for saudi embassy located in your country the letter should include that this is our employe and his position in company is XYZ so we want to change his profession on IQAMA for that we request to attest his documents.
2- contract in contract the company should mention your position salary vacations every thing as official contract

3- these letters + contract should be first attested from COC and then from MOFA ( bare in mind the letters + contract should have company valid stamp and signature so there will be no problem in attestation from COC
4- after COC you should go to MOFA they will only look at the COC attestation so they will also attest with out any problem

5- send the original documents along with 2 letters + contract to your country and your documents will be attested thats all............

Mail on rnshsj585@gmail. Com and get information.

I came on a job visa so my employer is my sponser. I only wanted to see the sample of employer's letter to saudi embassy. Anyway Thanks for your reply. You are doing a wonderfull job.

Assalam o Alikum.

My Name is Nasir Ihsan.I am a B.Sc Mechanical Engineer.

I want to go in Saudia Arabia for job. I have attested all of my educational certificates ( Matric , FSC, B.Sc ) From resptected Boards , HEC and Foreign office.

Yet now I don't have any sponsorship from any Saudi company. I have the question that whether I am eligible to attest my Educational Degrees from Saudi Cultural and Saudi Embassy with out the sponsorship/Offer letter of the company.

If ,yes  then what is the detailed procedure to get my documents attested from Saudi culture and Saudia Embessy in Pakistan.

Brorher Nasir you cannot attest your degree from saudi embasy until you got visa of ksa.

Assalam o Alikum.

My Name is Nasir Ihsan.I am a B.Sc Mechanical Engineer.

I want to go in Saudia Arabia for job. I have attested all of my educational certificates ( Matric , FSC, B.Sc ) From resptected Boards , HEC and Foreign office.

Yet now I don't have any sponsorship from any Saudi company. I have the question that whether I am eligible to attest my Educational Degrees from Saudi Cultural and Saudi Embassy with out the sponsorship/Offer letter of the company.

If ,yes  then what is the detailed procedure to get my documents attested from Saudi culture and Saudia Embessy in Pakistan.

Thank You sir.
For your kind and early Cooperation .

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=765522756814290&set=p.765522756814290&type=1
This is the sample of employer's letter to saudi embassy hope it will benefit others.

your transfer is done or not ?

dearfriends
it will take more than 2 month i m also my facing same problem

saudi culture attests on any job offer letter, get a job in a school as teacher and get letter. they are giving letters for attestation . they send that letter to pakistan. ur documents will be attested easily.

Saudi attestation process is difficult, I have done  it with the help of Rnshaj.  I think rnshaj 03348888541 provide the better services about  the saudi attestation And guide properly.

Hi, I got a contract letter from one of the saudi universities as faculty position. I have received block visa, a letter addressed to saudi culture for visa stamping and for tickets, contract letter via email as scanned copies. The university has sent these documents to saudi culture attache as faxed. The saudi university has also email the saudi culture attache about me and has forwareded the email to me to bring it to saudi culture once i go there. The problem is that all these documents are as pdf scanned images and are not attested by mofa. Moreover i only have visa number etc no visa copies. Would these documents be accepted by saudi culture attache without mofa attestation and without original letters.
Some one told me that as universities comes under ministry of higher education and are government based therefore no need to get attestation from mofa and i only have to go to saudi culture, they will do every thing.

rnshaj.comments of Saudi Culture and  Embassy:
1. Employment Letter
2. Letter address to culture
(Both letter are attested from Saudi Mofa and chamber) These letters are provided by the University and documents must original required.
If these requirements are completed then documents will accepted in culture.
In case of any difficulty and problem visit rnshaj.com and then contact.

Hello,

Anybody here has any idea how to get degree attested from Saudi Embassy and Saudi culture. I know I need the contract and the letter, I have them both and since I am being employeed in a University I dont need the MOFA and COC according to people I have met. Is this true? If that is the case how do I proceed from here to get my degree attested. I dont have a Visa or Iqama yet and would most likely get a worker Iqama( labour type) which i would then have it transferred to an engineers iqama.

Brother.. If u r still in your home country and u do,t have visa then u can,t attest ur degress. When ur visa number will be stamped on your passport and compny will send u contract letter as well as two request lettrs, one for culture ofic and anothr for saudi embassy.

For those who are going to saudi arabia on employment visa passport of the applicant must be presented at the time of submission of documents to saudi culture mission islamabd

Thanks brother for your prompt reply.

Hey Guys,
Is there any PAKISTANI
I have some questions
I want to register my degree in SEC for that
I have attested my degree from HEC
Do i need PEC attesttation or not?
Is there any one who has been successfully registered without having PEC attestation?
I want to talk to him
I have a B.Sc(HONS.) degree in Electronics

Have you done your degree attestation from Saudi Culture and Saudi Embassy in Pakistan
I think no need of PEC registration for SEC reg.

No I am still doing it.
I just wanted to make sure that PEC attestation is mandatory or not.

Muzamil Afzal wrote:

No I am still doing it.
I just wanted to make sure that PEC attestation is mandatory or not.

Brother no need of PEC registration for SEC Reg.

Thank you  brother
Because my degree title is B.Sc(HONS.) Electronics
That is what worrying me.

Ok

Please submitted your original documents all original documents are the requirements of culture and embassy.Further detail and proper help mail at [email protected]

today i go MOFA but he refuse to attest my latter and said now no need saudi culture this latter to attest from MOFA..so go n proceed with  chamber of Commerce stamp...

mysteriousmaya wrote:

today i go MOFA but he refuse to attest my latter and said now no need saudi culture this latter to attest from MOFA..so go n proceed with  chamber of Commerce stamp...

But still saudi Culture needs the Stamp of COC & MOFA for degree attestation

Do COC First then go for MOFA.

Dear friends
any one who is still having problems with degree attestation and its procedure registration by schs or profession change for guidance and information
Specially for pharmacists or others can also contact me on
[email protected]

Dear friends
any one who is still having problems with degree attestation and its procedure registration by schs or profession change for guidance and information specially in jeddah they can contact me on
[email protected]

Dear concerns,

I am bit confused to attest my degree to bring my family in KSA. I have attested my degrees from HEC & MOFA in pakistan. I have issued two letters for Saudi culture & saudi embassy from my company and attested by COC. When I approach MOFA KSA, they refused to attest since rules have changed. However, my profession has changed to sys analyst as I required but need to know that how to attest my degrees from Saudi culture and Saudi embassy in pakistan. I want to bring my family & to be secured respectively.

Syed

alphaxone wrote:

Dear concerns,

I am bit confused to attest my degree to bring my family in KSA. I have attested my degrees from HEC & MOFA in pakistan. I have issued two letters for Saudi culture & saudi embassy from my company and attested by COC. When I approach MOFA KSA, they refused to attest since rules have changed. However, my profession has changed to sys analyst as I required but need to know that how to attest my degrees from Saudi culture and Saudi embassy in pakistan. I want to bring my family & to be secured respectively.

Syed

Brother You have to attest from MOFA KSA,Better send your Company representative(Saudi Mandoob) to MOFA for attestation.
and you Need 3 letters.
1. Letter to Saudi Culture City/Pakistan.
2. Letter to Saudi Embassy City/Pakistan.
3. Job Contract Letter.

all of them should be COC+MOFA Attestation.

Dear Javed,

I have sent my company representative to make it possible to stamp all letters by MOFA KSA. But they always say not to stamp any documents related to Academic attestation. Now I am gonna try to process without MOFA stamp through agent, will keep you update in this regard.

Syed

Hi
I got a job offer from saudia and am not sure about the attestations.
I inquired couple of my friends who went to saudi arabia. They said that you have to submit only your last degree (in my case B.Com) for visa and hence there is no need to get the O and A level certificates attested by the british council.
Only the o and a level certificates will be used at HEC (even if they are unattested) and their equivalencies (unattested), when getting the B com degree attested there. So i dont need to get any other degrees/certificates attested except B.Com.

However, in this forum some people are saying that i need to get the o and a level certificates attested from british council too (or maybe their equivalencies too)?
What do u say on that? I am totally confused

Hi. That's true Saudi culture office requires only latest degree attestation from HEC . HOWEVER in order to attest your bachelor degree from HEC, the HEC requires equivalence from IBCC for Both O levels and A levels ( a prerequisite ).

yes brother i have the original o and a level certificates, as well as their ibcc equivalencies.
I just need to know that they (certificates and/or equivalencies) need to be attested as well or not?

If you are asking about attestation from saudi culture then no

Good day.It is stated that i got job offer from saudi arabia.The name on my educational certificaes including my degree is Mohammed Azhar Nawaz,whereas on my CNIC and passport it is Azhar Nawaz.I have got offer as a Fluids Engineer.My all documents are already attested by HEC and ministry of foreign affairs.
I want to know that am i able to get visa because of this name variation on passport and degree?What is the best way to solve this issue?
Really appreciate your quick reply.

Best regards.
Azhar Nawaz

Good day.It is stated that i got job offer from saudi arabia.The name on my educational certificaes including my degree is Mohammed Azhar Nawaz,whereas on my CNIC and passport it is Azhar Nawaz.I have got offer as a Fluids Engineer.My all documents are already attested by HEC and ministry of foreign affairs.
I want to know that am i able to get visa because of this name variation on passport and degree?What is the best way to solve this issue?

Best regards.
Azhar Nawaz

azhar829 wrote:

Best regards.
Azhar Nawaz

Change ur name on degrees or passport and make em one name on all..

i already got visa without changing name.thanks.