Best taxi service to get from Phnom Penh to Sihanoukville

Just wondering the best way to get from Phnom Penh to Sihanoukville for three people. We don't want to catch the bus there as we would like to get there as quick as possible.. so I was thinking a taxi service then on the way back the bus? Just wondering if anyone knows a good taxi service or driver that will do it for cheap but still nice car and reliable?

Dear ah90,
Do you know that travel with private taxi(it is for only u and ur friends) is more expensive then bus?
I can re command some good driver to you, so can you tell me when you want to go and i will ask them for you and let you know about the price and let see if that price is ok for you.

Kim an

Yes I know it is more expensive then a bus.. but we would like a driver for the way there so it will be quicker. IF you could recommend some drivers that would be great

Which day do you want to go?
And how much the price you can pay?

I wanted to go on the 22nd of September Monday morning and leave around 6am.
There is 3 of us and want to pay around $60 preferably cheaper.

Do you want to have their number and contact them directly or want me to contact them for u?

There is also a VAn line that takes people to Snooky. It leaves around 4 times a day, 8AM, 8:45am, and 2 in the afternoon and its only $10 per person. Very comfortable, and the van has free Wi-Fi. It's   Golden Bayon, and has there vans leaving from right around the Central Market.

I can just have their number thank you

Ok,
Here they are : Sarith 081 72 45 45, 017 72 45 45 - Chea 097 73 73 141, 016 60 97 87 - sing 012 22 43 35, 016 56 75 06

Thank you!