Info required!!

Hiii !!!

i want to apply for a student visa to germany but i am not sure about few things. please give me ur advice as what to do?

1. i am currently pursuing A.C.C.A ( association of certified chartered accountants). The degree is U.K based. out of 14 papers, i have passed first 8 and then no 10th paper. which course shall i get admission in and what course is in high demand in germany ( e.g. finance , audit , etc..)

2. if i get the student visa for germany, can my wife also accompany me ( maybe on visit visa or something)?

i have some work experience as well in accounting ( the company was based in U.K)

3. also, if i come on visit visa, is it possible for a company to issue / assist me in getting work permit?? one of my colleague from a company in germany is willing to sponsor me for a visit visa as we both work in same company. my colleague is in germany head office and i used to work in Saudi Arabia in same company.

inter company transfer is not a possible option

please advice.....

thanks in advance.

1. You should study what you are good at, or what you are most interested in. A foreign half-done course (drop out) will not give you anything (other than knowledge, if you remember what was taught).
2.To bring along a dependant (e.g. wife), you need to show sufficient financial resources (EUR8300/year per person), living space (e.g. rented flat), health insurance for both of you and possibly German language skills. Neither you nor her will be allowed to work (more than a few hours a week on jobs related to your studies) while on a student visa.
3. If you are offered employment by that company (and both them and you fulfil a number of other requirements), they can help you get a work permit. But you'd have to leave Germany to get it issued, if your visit visa cannot be converted.