Training centers or schools for better jobs opportunities

Hi all.
I hope someone can give me a suggestion. I would like to help a friend of mine there in Ethiopia to improve her education so she might have better job opportunities. Actually i don't know much of ethiopian educational systems. She reached the 10th level and she is 25 years old.
I would push her to attend an accounting training center or school possibly with english and computer courses. Do you know any serious school or center for that? Do you think it's better an institute with a traditional school program or a training center with single courses. Can you suggest some serious one preferibly in Addis Ababa or Axum?
Talking with her i noticed that she would be also interested in attending a cooking school? Do you think it 's better? Do you know any serious institute for that preferibly in Addis Ababa or Axum?

Thanks a lot.

I think she will have hard time to get job with certificates of a training institutes, so i suggest she enrolled in proper higher education institute whereever she is (Axum or Addis, i guess)  there are both private and governmental institute she can enroll in.

Accounting is markatable, she can get job easily if she earn preferably a degree than diploma. however, if cooking is her interest. yes, there might be an opportunity to be hired but it may require her lots of practices and free services. if fund is available may be advise her to study that in part time.

hope it helps,

Thanks Elizabethan.
just few questions.
What's the difference between degree and diploma?
Do you know any good school which is not very expensive? do not consider those international schools which are very expensive even for Europeans....i would say with crazy tuition fees.

Thanks