Good Massage place in SJ

HI,
can anyone recommend a good massage place?

hi...
what kind of massage... reflexology or full body?
don't try buklit bintang's. they are not professionals and they leave bruises and sometimes they do nothing but soak you with oil. thai's is the best of the best.
i'll figure out other places later :)

Hello
Empire Mall SS16 - Thai Odyssey - I quite like them.
Hope that helps.
Mita

Peep27 wrote:

Hello
Empire Mall SS16 - Thai Odyssey - I quite like them.
Hope that helps.
Mita

is it run by Thai's? it will be awesome if yes.

Hi,
I used to go Comfort in Puchong area. Chinese ladies with good massage skill.
There was once I had a massage + body scrub in Concord Hotel, Shah Alam in May 2012. Bad experience with a male masseur. Told me to lie down(face down) and scrub my body. While waiting for the scrub to dry, he went for my pants hanged on the wall. I heard some sound from my belt moving. Turn around and found him holding to my hanged pants. I asked him what is he doing. He was stunned and said nothing.

Later he told me to take a shower. I had a suspicious thinking but gamble away as I had caught him while ago and presume he will not do anything. But to my surprise, when making payment, I found my monies of RM200 were missing. I reported to the owner. The owner apologies and deduct the total amount by RM200. The owner wanted me to be the witness as she will make a police report the next day. But never contacted till today.

I told them that they should have a safe box for us to store our things instead.

Anyway, I recommend Thai Odyssey too as their massage are good, no hanky panky.

Bukit bintang is less of a massage area and more of a "massage" area. Most of the places up there are thinly disguised fronts for prostitution.
Better to stay away from that area (as far as a massage goes - the shopping and food are pretty good).

for facial massage, you can go Plaza Damas Sri Hartamas or call 016 6583593

There is a good professional massage parlour in SS15. The massage is done by professionally trained & experienced Blind Masseurs. I now visit it frequently as the massages offer great relieve to my painful headaches and stiff necks. Be warned that it might be rather painful but the results show. To contact them, call 03-56359233 or 0183663132. Address: 6-1, Jalan SS15/4C, Subang Jaya, 47500 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.