Visa stamping, PCC validity and contract - agreement attestation

Hi members,

I am an engineering graduate. I have got a job offer from a private sectar company in kuwait. I am expecting to receive my original work visa & employment contract from the Ministry of Social Affairs & Labour from my employer in a another 2~3 days. I obtained my PCC on september 19, 2013 from regional passport office. 
WHAT are the processes that should I do after receiving my visa and agreement from my employer?.

Also, please clarify my following queries.

1) what is the validity of PCC obtained in India?. i.e, is there any process for which the PCC issued should be within a certain period from the date of issuing?. Also, is there any way to renew PCC from kuwait?

2) Am I suppose to receive another type of visa from the kuwait embassy in India after stamping the received work visa? or just the received visa should get attested / stamping?

3) Should I get attestation in the received employment contract / agreement? 

4) what are the attestations (i.e, embassy, ministries, etc,.) that I should get in my PCC, visa, contract / agreement and medical certificate?

I believe many must have gone through all these procedures / processes before travelling to kuwait for job. please share your valuable knowledge on this matter and help me clarify my doubts to enable further and start my new job soon @ kuwait.

Hi Members,

I went through all the process and I have found answers to my own queries. I am now sharing my knowledge so that it could help the others going through similar process.

1) The validity of PCC obtained in India is 6 months. it can be either of the date before visa date or the date after visa date. no problem.

2) Once the original entry visa (work visa) received from the employer is sent to the embassy, they will stamp a visa in the passport. All we need is the work visa received from the employer, valid medical fitness report from a Gamca approved medical clinic, PCC and the passport. in some cases, the work contract might also be required.

3) It is not required to get attestation the work agreement / contract.

4) We need to get the PCC and the degree certificate attested by the Notary, Home department or Mantralaya, Ministry of external affairs and the consulate or embassy.

I hope my knowledge gained from my experience shared here will help the others going through a similar process.

@syedmhd - great contribution.. thank you :)

Hai sir ,
I got my PCC on August 28 and I am going to Kuwait on January 18 . Is there any problem with pcc validity what is the validation period for pcc. I mean , in Kuwait there is any problem related to pcc validation period please rply me

Thnq

Hi Member,

Thanks for your valuable information.
Can you please let me know the time and cost for PCC & degree certificate attestation process ?

Hi Tahmed2014 and welcome on board >Just to inform you that this is an old topic.

Hi everyone and thanks in advance for any news you can share. We applied for a family dependent visa on Sunday 28th June, but that was also the first day of Ramadan, so now I'm worried how long it will take, I am certain all our papers are in place because we had applied last year with a different sponsor but then my husband left that job so obviously the sponsor didn't wish to sponsor his family (us). I need a tentative idea so we can inform the school for a transfer certificate and I can put in my papers at work and move to Kuwait. Thanks

Hi,
my husband got PCC on August 28 and I am going to Kuwait on January 18 . Is there any problem with pcc validity what is the validation period for pcc. I mean , in Kuwait there is any problem related to pcc validation period please rply me

Thnq

It must not be older than three months.

Please anyone there can give me idea how long kuwait VISA its takes to release? i've been waiting here in Philippines since August anyone can give me idea?pls reply

My case it was taken 2 months

You should get the visa within 2 months, in my case it was taken 2 months

ayan27 wrote:

Please anyone there can give me idea how long kuwait VISA its takes to release? i've been waiting here in Philippines since August anyone can give me idea?pls reply

Are you a direct hire..? Or you applied in agency?...we have same question bit ive waited since june...

direct hire

Are you a direct hire..? Or you applied in agency?...we have same question bit ive waited since june...

hi Pink Heart good Morning, i Apply in Agency, i passed the employers interview last August 3,,Pink heart can you send me a private message in inbox maybe we can talk more.

ayan27 wrote:

hi Pink Heart good Morning, i Apply in Agency, i passed the employers interview last August 3,,Pink heart can you send me a private message in inbox maybe we can talk more.

ive just received an email of my visa... more than 3 mos of waiting.. thanks god... ok ayan27 ill send a PM.

hi pink heart ,,Good luck to you i hope my visa also will be release, i applied in agency i send you private message

what is the meaning of acronym PCC?

pinkheart wrote:

Police Clearance Certificate = PCC :)

Nick3648 wrote:
pinkheart wrote:

Police Clearance Certificate = PCC :)

Thanks ..:)

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please no copy paste on the forum. Old thread, you have a topic here : PCC issue from Passport office
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct