New members of the Australia forum, introduce yourself here

hi

my name is febe, i'm 20 years old and I live in belgium. I'm studying to become a vet.  after my study I would like to go to australia for a year, to work and travel there.

My name is Joseph. I am a Kenyan but i currently live in Kigali, Rwanda. I will be visiting Sydney in early September to receive a film Prize. I don't have any contacts in Australia apart from the NGO that conducted the film contest. I have a feeling that this forum might be the best avenue to connect me with some friends some of whom i might meet during my stay in Australia. I am very curious to know more about the film industry in Australia and especially animation.
Thanks a lot for your reply
njattah(at)yahoo(dot)com

Hi Everyone,

Nice to see you all here.
My name is IDA, I live in Jakarta Indonesia, I visited Melbourne last year to see my boyfriend's family. I will get married with an Australian in November this year. WooHoo...!!! and I will move to Melbourne next year permanently. I am working, for now I am working for Korean organization under Korean Embassy, I worked at local freight forwarding before about 5 years. I really want to work there, not really hard jobs, but I only want to get some income and keep active. I have high desire to have network there before I move permanently. Need some advises as well... Thank You -IDA-

Hello. I am Veasna Chan.I'm 19years old. I study in grade 12. In the future i want to study Engineering. I  really want to move to Australia because I can going to study in a good school. Have a lot of foreign that going to study too and we can know each other and we can help each other too. Especially I can going to see my sponsor family at there too. I really like Australia cues it's have a nice view, nice people and good of government. Also I really want to play soccer for Australia's teams too.

Hi All.  I'm a Colombian that moved to Australia early last year after an Aussie bloke.   I am currently living in Sydney and working at a Student Agency.   So if you want to move to Australia and/or want to study here, would love to give you a hand !!!    There are thousands of good opportunities !!!

It is wonderful living and working here;   if Australia has crossed your mind, don't hesitate it any longer and come soon !!!     It is more than you can expect.

Feel free to ask any questions about living and studying at side of the world.

Hi to one and all.. don' know what to say but i've got only one thing to say is that, Aussie is my dream place to live after when i finish my colledge ..Actually i planned it when i was attending kinder garten.. so thanks in advance if i'm successful with my career, that's currently studying Data Administrator and it's my final year. Love to meet new people and communicate with them and experience a new way of culture and life style in a different country.

English : Fair

Hi I am currently living in Scotland. I was born in Ipswich, Queensland Australia. I moved back over to Australia in 1998, lived in Brisbane, Hervey Bay, moved down to Victoria lived in Sommerville and Hastings. I worked as a plumber in Mornington before moving back to Scotland for family reasons.

I do want to move back home to Australia some day and I am looking to prepare for this better than the first time I went, I am currently hoping to work up the career ladder here a bit, gain the experience required to move back and get a job easier than my first return in 1998.

I am looking to make friends on here and get advice that will help me do this.

Hope to meet you and hope you all find what you are looking for.

[moderated: post in the jobs section please]

Hi. I'm an australian living in queensland. Bundaberg area. I'm male. 34. If anyone is new to the area or wants to come to Australia I'm happy to help with anything   Please message me.

Ive been to Bundy, I have family just down the road in Hervey Bay, nice part of OZ :)

Hi, everybody. I am a freelance tour guide in Vietnam and I hope to work in a travel agency in Australia but I don't know how. It is impossible, isn't it?

Hi!

I am planning to move to Australia...by the end of next year...

Hi new to this forum hence introducing myself...
Been in Sydney for 7 years now with my husband. We are running our own businesses and would love to network with people in the hospitality industry and people who simply love food!

I had never lived in Australian,but always been in touch with Australian..as I worked for an Australian company OPTUS for 9yrs.I found them extremely calm, descent...they consider work as God...I like the Australian trends and culture.

My names are Joseph Njata, a freelance filmmaker based in Kigali, Rwanda - Central Africa. This month one of my short documentary film won the best international prize at Focus on Disability competition in Sydney Australia. I am very excited that for the first time, i will be traveling outside of Africa!

In Australia, i don't know anyone apart from the NGO guys who conducted the competition. Perhaps this is the best forum to meet new people. I will be in Sydney starting from September 1st through 8th.

Thanks a lot

Hi all! My name is Jhem! I had visited Australia for Christmas holiday last year 2013 until March 2014. I and my boyfriend are planning to apply for my fiancee visa so I could move there permanently soon. I really enjoy my stay when I was there!

G'day,
I live in Melbourne. I have interests in culture, language and food from different Asian communities. I would primarily like to meet people from the Philippines, China, Korea and Japan because I would like to visit these countries. I have passion in making documentaries based on food and culture. I would also like to interact with people who are good at web designing or I may want to pay him/her fees for the lessons given to me.

Hi all, I am a banker by profession with a service of 17 years in commercial banking. Currently serving a leading commercial bank in Sri Lanka as a Manager. Dreaming to move to Australia with my qualifications as a MBA and Diploma holder on HR & OB. Unfortunately ladt month the Australian government has closed the category Financial branch manager and now awaiting until reopen. Please let me know if anyone could help me with my effort.

Thilina Hewage wrote:

Hi all, I am a banker by profession with a service of 17 years in commercial banking. Currently serving a leading commercial bank in Sri Lanka as a Manager. Dreaming to move to Australia with my qualifications as a MBA and Diploma holder on HR & OB. Unfortunately ladt month the Australian government has closed the category Financial branch manager and now awaiting until reopen. Please let me know if anyone could help me with my effort.

If the Australian Govt have closed this category then you will have no chance of getting into Australia.

Yet it is there practice.  They close and reopen depending on the demand.  They closed it sometime back and open.  They will reopen soon. ;)

Thilina Hewage wrote:

Yet it is there practice.  They close and reopen depending on the demand.  They closed it sometime back and open.  They will reopen soon. ;)

The job market in general in Australia is slowing down. Unemployment is rising so jobs are becoming less and much harder to find for locals so overseas applicants have no chance.

Hi everyone! How are you? I am a Singaporean currently residing in Singapore and will be migrating to Melbourne, Victoria this December.

I would like to get to know fellow Singaporeans living in Melbourne and Melbournians to expand my circle of friends.

Hope to hear from you soon! My email add is [email protected]. Thanks and have a great day...

Hi! Well.. I am from Argnetina, Buenos Aires.
I´ve been to Euope last month and I came back to Argentina like willing to spend time with australian people.. it´s a long story but that´s what I would like to.
Of course that I would like to live abroad for a while, Canada or Australia are my chosen places, but let´s see what comes up to me after I can organize my mind! haha
I think I am a joyful person, nice and many other virtudes that just come up when you really know me.
I love Art, sports, I don´t smoke but I don´t care if you do.. I love animals, love drawing, paiting, colours! fashion (but I like more the old fashion.. from the 80´s, 70´s, 60´s), I love music and dancing... so much!
I really hope I can find here what I am needing!
Kisses!!!!
Clara.

how was your live there

hello all my name is hamza i 23 old i look for any woman to marry from any nationalities live in Australia and any age you can connect me here or in my Facebook(hamzasijilmassi)or email me at ([email protected]) or my number phone+212641739505
thanks

:):):)

sijilmasi wrote:

hello all my name is hamza i 23 old i look for any woman to marry from any nationalities live in Australia and any age you can connect me here or in my Facebook(hamzasijilmassi)or email me at ([email protected]) or my number phone+212641739505
thanks

Please be advised that this forum is not a dating site or a matrimonial site. Go elsewhere. If you persist in this the moderators will ban you from the forum.

Hi I'm Charlotte, French, living in Rockingham just outside Perth City. I'm applying for a partnership visa at the moment and would like to share stories about it and also gain some tips for my application. Cheers ;)

Hi,

Which migration agent did you use please.thanks

hi there at  the moment im am a chef with 4 years of experience as a chef and moreover  I have worked in 5star hotel and I have also worked in some of the best finedine restaurants in fiji islands .moreover I have a trade certificate in cookry from the university of fiji. Furthermore im planning to move to Australia and work n live there, if given a chance to work in Australia .

HELLO
EVERY ONE WHO READ THIS SMS
MY NAME  MUSTAFA FROM PAKISTAN I WANT COME TO AUSTRALIA
I HAVE VISA BUT I WANT SOME INFORMATION I COME THERE I NEED ROOM SHARING IF SOME ONE HELP
ME AND I NEED JOB ALSO SALES AND MARKING I HAVE SALES AND MARKING 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE
IN KENYA H&L GROUP COMPANY IN KENYA
ANY ONE HELP ME I WAIT SOME ONE REPLY ME THANKS

MUSTAFA1970 wrote:

HELLO
EVERY ONE WHO READ THIS SMS
MY NAME  MUSTAFA FROM PAKISTAN I WANT COME TO AUSTRALIA
I HAVE VISA BUT I WANT SOME INFORMATION I COME THERE I NEED ROOM SHARING IF SOME ONE HELP
ME AND I NEED JOB ALSO SALES AND MARKING I HAVE SALES AND MARKING 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE
IN KENYA H&L GROUP COMPANY IN KENYA
ANY ONE HELP ME I WAIT SOME ONE REPLY ME THANKS

Welcome to the forum
I think you will have great difficulty in finding a job in sales. It is a position that can be done by a local and they will get preference for the position. 

What type of visa do you have ?

Cost of living is high here in Australia now. For cost of living www.numbeo.com   

Taxes are high also.

Could you please not post in uppercase as it is considered to be the same as shouting at someone. Thank you.

mostafa come to morocco and we will travel together to austrilia from morocco

hi friends! my name is Bright Onyemaechi, 4rm the Bahamas. I want 2 do my masters in any of the universities in Austrialia. pls advice me cos i need d cheapest.

brightpure24 wrote:

hi friends! my name is Bright Onyemaechi, 4rm the Bahamas. I want 2 do my masters in any of the universities in Austrialia. pls advice me cos i need d cheapest.

Welcome to the forum
Best for you to go online and find out information about universities, course costs etc.

You will also need a student visa. For visa information and applications www.immi.gov.au

Australia is an expensive country to live in. For cost of living www.numbeo.com 

On a student visa you are allowed to work part time.

Very nice.
Wish you for your success.

hi Sheetal,

My name is Sumant. I amalso from India. I am interested to move to Aus too.I have a Masters in Applied Geography  from USA and also have 3 years of work experience in GIS.I was wondering if you can help me out as you are into recruiting.

regards,
Sumant

Hi,

Me and my hubby are too planning to move to Australia but not sure which consultant to hire!!
Could u advise dis u applied directly it through a consultant.

Hi my name is Roxan from the Philippines. I'm 25 and will be migrating early next year (2015, hopefully). Need your help on basic stuff :) Thanks. Planning to move to Brisbane.

Closed