Wanted: Bulgarian Tutor in Sofia

Hi all,

Been living here around a year now and really need and want to make some progress with Bulgarian, Anyone aware or offering Bulgarian Tutoring?

Hi! I have experience in teaching Bulgarian to native English speakers. I have a texbook which is designed especially for them. My email, in case needed, is

[email protected]

I live in Sofia. I am going to be in the countryside from 3 to 14 September.

Fresh regards from the cloudy Sofia today!

Jackline

Hi Nikon,

you should post in the classifieds section > language classes ;)

Hi Nikon,

I suggest you to post an ad in the Language classes in Sofia section as well, it might help you in your search.

Thank you and have a nice day

Priscilla  :cheers:

[moderated: no free please register in the business directory]

Hi Nikon,

I highly recommend my previous Bulgarian teacher, Alex Gerdjev. He runs his own language school on Rakovski Str., in Sofia called Studyinbg.com. He is a truly wonderful Bulgarian teacher. You will advance quickly if you are motivated and his prices are excellent, especially for the quality of his teaching. You can find more information at the website: studyinbg.com/s/

One tip: I would not waste time by looking through any Bulgarian language courses at the University - I have only heard horror stories :)

I wish you all the best with your language acquisition!

Carmel

HI! I've finished British and American Studies at Sofia University, I am a teacher in English. I  can help you with your Bulgarian language skills. You may contact me by email [email protected] or skype name november_sunflower. Have a nice day!