From Lisbon to Dakar

Hello everyone, my name is Rui, im Portuguese and i will be moving to Dakar very soon, ill stay in Dakar for at least 6 months :)

Just introducing myself!

Hi RuiCunha!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

hello rui,how are you!my name is moussa,i live in senegal,dakar on the senegalese capital,i'm a young teacher of spanish lenguage,i know so much my country!at the moment it's sunning,and very cool!know that i will be very glag and happy to help you!i'm waiting for your questions!
goodbye!
moussa

Thanks guys!

I finally arrived today, and i already have a problem, i brought a Maestro debit card with me, only tried it once but it did not worked, will try again tomorrow in different places :(

Also im looking to rent something near the Portuguese Embassy, so if you know of anything just let me know :)

Thanks

Rui

hello dear rui,
hello you, how are you! I hope that you form, and that you are well rested, I welcome you to the land of the "Teranga". about your problem with your machine, you should try to see www.google.sn get more information n.i safe and do not understand what you mean! you are looking for rental oubien you rent! right now you are hosted, or you're at the hotel!
if possible we can see the weekend!
goodbye!

dear rui if you are needed informations!i wait for you!
goodbaye!

Hey welcome in Dakar ..in case you are looking for place to stay let us know
Cheers

hello what's up

Hello meuza -> Can you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hello what are you doing you feel good i hope

good luck