About job

Hi
I am an Indian female. I am living in India. My husband is working in Kuwait. So I want a job in Kuwait so that I can live with him. I have completed BSc Chemistry, that is bachelor degree. I would like to do a job oriented short term course to get a job in Kuwait easily and soon. Please suggest me such a course which will help me a good job in kuwait easily. I firstly decide to do a teacher training couse that is BEd. But someone tell me that to get a teaching job in Kuwait is defficult as an Indian. He said that the Kuwaiti schools prefer the teachers they are western trained and a native speaker of English. Someone suggest me to do IATA course which will help to get a job in Kuwait easily. Is it true? Please help me and please help to select a course which has a maximum of 1 year duration.

Thans a lot. I will try this.

Moreover , look onto sites like bayt.com and a very famous Indian website which is all about jobs in the Middle East jerryvarghese.com

You'll find a lot of jobs to apply :)

Wish you the best !

If you have any queries , feel free to ask :)

Any guidance on buying a used vehicle in Kuwait for personal use.

rajniverma wrote:

Any guidance on buying a used vehicle in Kuwait for personal use.

General guidelines , buy a car from a brand which has good re-sale value !

Toyota , Nissan etc !

Visit showrooms of Toyota , they might have Quality Assured Used Cars :)

If you have someone who is selling a car , take a mechanic with you so he knows more about the car :)http://www.expatriates.com/classifieds/kwt/vehicles/

Have a look at the above link :)