To anyone looking for IT jobs in the Oslo area

I recently updated my LinkedIn profile with my new location and now I get several emails a week from LinkedIn with job listings. Many are in English. So, for anyone looking for IT related work, I suggest browsing on LinkedIn.

Hi,

Do you have any idea for SAP consultant opportunities?
Norway (oslo) location

Thanks
Veena

have you tried browsing on linkedin? I haven't been looking for a SAP job but I'm still getting emails.

im new to this forum and i didnt have a LinkedIn account before unfortunately,
so i dont fully understand it yet.
i'm a network administrator and im planning to come and work in norway.

can u provide me with the link of the groups or companies who sent you emails.

Thanks.

LeitoSR wrote:

as I said, I've been receiving these emails from linkedin, containing job postings on linkedin by Norwegian companies. If you join, add your skills and set location to Oslo, you will probably get them too.

ECS wrote:
LeitoSR wrote:

as I said, I've been receiving these emails from linkedin, containing job postings on linkedin by Norwegian companies. If you join, add your skills and set location to Oslo, you will probably get them too.

Thanks for your clarification.

hi, I m looking job in  Norway,if u kind of me pls help me.. my mail( [email protected]) or my mobile. 4794725564 thank u,

kazi69 wrote:

hi, I m looking job in  Norway,if u kind of me pls help me.. my mail( [email protected]) or my mobile. 4794725564 thank u,

I'm not a recruiter, nor am I in a position to offer anyone a job. Also, be careful posting personal information on the internet: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=330485

thank u :(

(Moderated: please post an ad in the jobs section

Hi,

Could you please forward some IT related English speaking jobs to me ? I have about 3 yrs of experience in Capgemini. Looking for a job in Norway. and my husband has 6 yrs of experience in IT....

Hi Vandy7788 -

Can you please email me - [email protected], I am an IT recruitment consultant and I work in the Norwegian market. I may be able to help you and your husband.

vandy7788 wrote:

Hi,

Could you please forward some IT related English speaking jobs to me ? I have about 3 yrs of experience in Capgemini. Looking for a job in Norway. and my husband has 6 yrs of experience in IT....

Have you signed into LinkedIn and browsed these yourself? There are still quite a few in the Oslo area. I get an email about them every week.

Hei ECS
I have signed there into LinkedIn and browsed the listed companies but didn't found any listed jobs.
Can u tell us about the companies that are sending you the emails.

The email comes from linkedin and includes jobs at places like nets, Morningstar, canon, redhat, Accenture, VMware, IBM and other international and Norwegian companies. I can also see them when I click on the jobs link in the webpage. Most of these job postings are in English.

Yes... I tried in Linkedin... I have set my location a year back... But I dont receive such mails... Very rare.. It would be nice if you could forward a few of them to me... at [email protected]

I just noticed you are in Stavanger. That is possibly the reason as I'm in Oslo.

Ok.. Thanks.

i am in linkedin and yea, i saw some posts... i actually inquired at one and asked if the position is available for "english-speaking applicants who is willing to move to norway", sadly they only offer it to "locals"... tho im baffled... what does "locals" mean? do they mean people who live in norway, but not necessarily norwegian citizens or norwegian speakers?? or locals mean norwegian citizens??

By law they cannot limit the job to Norwegians only, so I guess the locals in question must be Norwegian speakers.