Basra Iraq I can not find my boyfriend

I can not get any calls through to Basra Iraq. How can I find out if my boyfriend is safe. He was supposed to leave Basra on the 5th. I have not heard from him since the night if the 4th. We have never went longer than 13 hours without speaking. We are going on a week now with no word and he has not come online either. Is there somewhere to call or email?  Priyanga Bandara Sanjeewa I love you ! if anyone knows if he is safe please, have him contact me!
Thank you Stacey

there are ways of finding him... you can always hire a private investigator over there and supply him with the necessary details... I can try to get the links for you if you need them anyways... Do take heart and try not to worry too much.

hey is everything ok? did he contact u? dont worry everything will be fine ok...

No I have not heard anything from him Nor has he signed into anything since the evening of the 4th of August. It's like he fell of the face of the earth.It's the not knowing that is both a blessing and a curse. The unspeakable horrors that go thru my thoughts. I just need to know if he is alive and safe. Thank you aj774 for asking and peggyblaze thank you and your friend for what you were able to do to help me.

i am sorry to hear that ...maybe u should call his employer or embassy?

Can not get ahold of his employer and I have tried two embassies in Iraq and in Sri Lanka

the only way is to follow up this case from your embassy ...they have to answer

Dear cjjdma,
I will pray that you find him soon. My husband is leaving for Basra tomorrow and I have been researching Iraq which led me to this useful forum.Your post has me worried too.
regds

addity don't worry..Basra is completely Safe..i live near Iraq and i know all news

Thank you very much for this information Sonia_Mir, I really appreciate it.

ur welcome