PERSONAL ASSISTANT OR DOMESTIC HELPER SERVICE

Im hoping and interested in finding a personal assistant or domestic helper gig/niche that needs everything I have to offer.
Some men think it unmanly to be domesticated; others find enjoyment in it. Organizing home life is really my thing. Im a dependable, nice and honest (no criminal record) open minded Malaysian guy, in my early 30's.
Looking for a job being someone personal assistant or domestic helper. Perhaps an elderly person or a married couple/ single parents (with minimum two kids above three years old) that needs me to run errands for them.
Skillful driver- driving automatic car (I know KLs city like the back of my hand), I love cleaning (ultra-organized), ironing (detail-oriented) and cooking good food from scratch, learning recipe from iTunes - Podcasts and YouTube. I am well prepared with the basic fundamentals of homemaking.
Pet friendly and non smoking.
Internet savvy person and proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel. Equipped with basic clerical knowledge; answering the phone, word processing and document creation, filing and sorting information and record keeping.
Independent and reliable that can work with minimum supervision. Willing to spend 16 hours a day/ working five days per week/Saturday and Sunday off.
Offering my services, preferably to nuclear family or individuals living in Ampang/Hulu Klang area and interested in possibly living in during working days (Single room amenities. Accommodation provided set with basic facilities).
Pro: Possess Malaysia ID & passport. Slash the hassle sinking into tedious process involving the work permit as well bearing the airfare cost. Familiar with the locale dialect and lingo, KLs traffic route and key places around the city designed for leisure or official business. Salary - open to discussion. Flexible working hours.
Availability: ASAP
For any further information, inquiries and agreement please email kingcolebar[at]outlook.com

:D

Hi Helper2014,

Welcome to Expat.com and thank you for your introduction :)

I suggest you to post an ad in the Personal and household services jobs in Malaysia section, it may help you.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi im looking for a fulltime live in work monday to friday afternoon... all around helper... interested pls call me ...0122639279....thank u very much n God bless....

Hi lenypasco,

As previously stated, the most appropriate section for your job search is the Personal and household services jobs in Malaysia section. I encourage you to post your CV there.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers: