Gyms in Kuwait

Hey All New Member !
but thats not important now
Lets post about Gyms in Kuwait and there prices!
u got Platinum Gym in Salmiya Restaurant Street = 35KD per Month
got a top cardio+aerobics room+Massage
Pool+jacuzi+the weights
and the basements Weights open 24 hour the gym that is

u got Oxygen gym which u pay as i rember 40 or 45KD per month havent went there yet

u got Stretch *i think thats the name of * a new gym near Platinum salmyia monthly fee very expansive they got a 1year offer for 400KD i think but tthe place is like a hotel ;p

you got KCD a normal gym not a fancy one  like a run down gym but it got the stuff to build the muscle :3 it's cheap 20kd for 2month location also near platinum  u keep going straight then u take a right and ur there it's at the salmyia big swimming pool place

u got a gym Champion in Jabriya never went in it but everytime i ask someone about it they go like it's EXPANSIVE and they dont say another word XD

and there is ofcouse gyms that i know the names of Like SAS gyms at Salwa Area

and Flex
and Crown Plaza
Marina Mall Hotel Gym
Coruinch i think thats how u spell it

And am a new on the way to be a Power lifter -Bodybuilder*if i can * would love to meet other people who can help me up with my form exercise and what not

Update:
Al Manshar Rotana, Fahaheel
Elysium, Sharq
Hilton, Hiltonia Beach Club, Mangaf
Holiday Inn, Salmiya
The Palms Beach Club, Salwa

Hi there Salue
Could you get for me contact names and email address so I can apply for work at the top gyms El corniche is the best, then champions and the other in Salmiya you mentioned.
The more you pay the better the staff. Cheap gyms cheap unqualified staff.
You get wht you pay for.
thanks heaps if you can do this for me
If you need a personal trainer I have a great guy in Salmiya on the beach he has gym and pool and trains very well and is excellent.
let me know and I will give you his number.
No need to join the gym he will give you the program and train you even better
thanks
Joanne

Here you go!
Gulf Road, Al Shaab area,
P.O. Box 318, Dasman 15454,
Kuwait.
Tel: (+965) 2563 6398
Fax: (+965) 2566 7147
Email: [email protected]

[email protected]

and yw :3! 

this personal trainer friend of yours  mind me asking where is he from ? 
and when u say he has a gym and pool :P like in his own house and what not ? and how's the prices and will help help with food and what not ?
please answer :P

plese iwant to know the price of  Platinum Gym in Salmiya Restaurant Street.... his price naw please answer me quikly

????

See the following link for prices of the gym you are asking for, as well as some others.
http://www.bananaq8.com/activities/gym- … in-kuwait/

I wanna know something
What ages do this gyms take ? :)
Cause I don't think that I can register there cause of my age I'm 12

you would probably need a guardian to sign up for u. and why do u need a gym at 12 anyway?

Hi

Pls share me the person name in salmiya....i would like engage a personal trainer to me to help me build my body and six pack ab.

pls email the details to [email protected]
thanks