Need ur advise to migrate to Canada.

I want to migrate to Canada. i heard it is a welfare state and there r lot of facilities provided by the govt like free medical, education etc.

Basically, I am a school teacher. What will be the salary of a secondary school teacher in canada? What will be the appx monthly expenditure for a family of 5 members?

I even came to know that there r various universities which give 100 % scholarships to medical students and also to other students in various fields. My daughter has completed her grade 10 with 96% in Jeddah.

Can anyone please help me to take a decision.

Thank you
Anam Azeez.

You can't immigrate there as a teacher unless you have a teaching credential/qualification from a Western country, such as the US, Canada, UK, or Australia.

Of course, you might be able to immigrate on the basis of your husband's job/qualifications as his dependent, but you will have to check that against the needed professions in Canada.

Hi Anam Azeez. > your topic is now on the Canada forum. Do not hesitate to download the Canada expat guide.

Thank you.

Thank You    Christine  for the awesome advice .

Thank You for the awesome advice.

Unfortunately the post secondary education is also not free.  A university education would be at least 4 years at an average cost of $5,366 per year.