New members of the Turkey forum, introduce yourself here

Hi everyone,

ı'm from Turkey in Istanbul. I would like to meet new people and different cultures.Also I want to do some practice for to improve my English.If you interesed send me a message plz...

I recommend to you this website kariyer.com

Maybe I should introduce myself. My name is Sibel and I'm 24 years old. I'm born and raised in Sweden, Stockholm. Been in Istanbul for a week now and are looking for people to hang out with. Don't hesitate to send me a message :)

Hi everyone :)

My name is Keziah, I'm a holistic therapist living in Ankara. I've only been here for a few months but I do love the energy of the city.

syed mazhar  :   I think u must go Turkey and i  hope u will fine  some  good job  I am also going this week insha Allah :

hI I am an American and will be coming to Antalya to live and work in a few days.  I am newly married and my husband who is Egyptian will be joining me after two weeks, and will also work in Antalya.  Would love to meet up with some expats in Antayla who speak English and Arabic.  Will be living and working in Fener area

Hi all,

I'm not living in turkey yet but planing to move in soon

here teo from istanbul 28 yrs old chemical engineer and single for now that all see you people

Hi there,
Thanks for the warm welcome :)

I have moved to Istanbul recently and have no social life and I'm looking for new friends in Istanbul,
So far the language barrier is a killer to me so I hope this thing work

Little about me I'm 30 years old from Egypt who worked in Kuwait and has been transferred to Istanbul I work in a bank in the private banking and wealth management department

I don't know what else to say but if you have any questions just ask me,

Hope to make new friends and find some decent people down here

Cheers,

Hey, this is Mel. I am a cinema and literature enthusiast, and want to connect with like-minded people. Drop me a line, should you share the interest :)

My name is Suraju Deen but people called me Sudeen
I am living in Istanbul
Thanks.

Hi all,
I am Ozlem and new here. I work in a government hospital in İstanbul as a doctor. I want to meet foreign people live in my city just for fun nd conversation. My spoken English is not so good and  i need your help for improving my English :)

hello good morning, how are you? can u add me in my skype jenniferberdol :)

i am the one for u here

HI,Avery one,
This is me Sajjad Azhar 40 years old from Pakistan doing the job of Marketing in multinational company,i want to go Turkey for job any one can help out me for this please....?

Hello
You are highly welcome to Turkey at any time but for job you write me direct to my email [email protected]

hi sible...?have you Skype id? for detail conversation......

I'm not in skype all the time but my id is deensuraju

Hey all, this is Emir. Im a turkish guy aged 23 who can speak fluent english. I love the idea of knowing new people, cultures and so all. Please feel free to contact, im open minded and UP for some quality hang outs anytime!

Cheers.

:up: Hi there, I am Olivia from Austria, and all I want to do is to move to Istanbul. I speak 5 languages and am currently learning Turkish. I am a freelance photographer, and I look for a job so badly in Istanbul in order I can move there. I would love to work with or for a magazine, or within an NGO, I learn very quickly and am highly motivated. Please, if you hear about a job, or know, where i could look for one, please let me know. Thanks! Olivia  :gloria olivve.com Ps: I can send a CV to anyone who is interested.

You are highly welcome
We can help you

sudeen, are you adressing me :) ?

Yes olivve

Olivve I encourage you to post your CV or job ad in the jobs section. Maybe someone will be looking for someone with your skills. Also try craigslist, it has many jobs in Turkey, but not many people hire unless you're in the country already.

hi seb how r u ,

also searching for new frnds ,

would like to meet u if possible i live in asian side

hi sebel are you still in istanbul ??

hi emirst how r u hope all good ,

i am from india and working in istanbul would like to meet your gruop as i dont have nay frnds right now in istanbul

possible give me your contact no , by theway i live in asian side

hi ozlem how r u hope all good ,

i am basically from india and working in istanbul in finance field ,

as i also dont know much turkish would like to have an conversation and if possible will meet u ,

thank you

hi buddy  how r u .hope so far all good with you in istanbul ,

would like to meet you as i am also new to istanbul .

know little turkish  .

hope to see you soon in our free time

yes welcon dear

dear all, my arabic teacher is moving to ıraq soon, thus i need a private arabic teacher. We could study in our company or open for your offers. If you're intrested in please get in contact with me by skype [email protected]

maybe i can help about that arabic thing. i have female friend who is arabic also knows french and english. but she is not in turkey, she will come in october 15 if we find a job to her ...

Hi :) My name is Marta and I'm 23 years old Polish girl moving to Izmir for (at least) one year. I'm moving in order to become an EVS volunteer and I'm going to start my project in just one month from now. I am very cheerful and funny person, interested in climbing, music, reading, biotechnology (I finished my studies in this subject) and science in general, learning new things and getting to know new people and ideas. Unfortunatelly I don't have any knowledge of Turkish language yet, but I would like to get some.:) I want to meet new friends as soon as I reach this great city, so don't hestitate to write!:) See ya!

Ok Martfarypka
You are highly welcome to Turkey at any time.

hı there is a woman from syria  can teach arabic language but which level?

Merhaba/Hello :)

A Turkish guy living in Istanbul since I was 2. If you have any question about Istanbul, feel free to ask. It'd be my pleasure to help people interested in my city!

Take care

Hello Istanbullover
Nice to meet you can i have your mobile number?

Hi, I will be making a trip to turkey and instabul to be specific in the next 1 month, don't speak a bit of Turkish but will like to learn and possibly make new friends

Ok Mayorking
You are highly welcome to Turkey

Merhabaa. Benim adim Randi. Amerikalıyım. :) I'm living in Istanbul with my Turkish fiancé. I'm hoping to continue my studies in acting/performing arts next year at Bilkent Üniversitesi.

Closed