I am looking for a friend

Hello guys!

I am looking for a friend with the same interests as me :)
I like to make videos or little movies, someone who with I can do sports (jogging, gym)...
or just positive and fulll of energy girl  :cheers:

oh shucks im not a girl ... and im also unable to do sports ... but i hope you find someone to meet your specific needs :)

Thanks)))

Hey ;;
i'm new in Malta and i dont know any one yet , thats look good to have a freind there
i like make videos and movies too !!
will you accept me as a freind !

Hi there,

Even though I am no girl, I like sports.
I was thinking I could try jogging as well, so I could use some extra motivation.

Still looking for someone?

Cheers,

I'm alone & looking for a friend too.  Just arrived in malta. Interested in fitness/gym..so :) let's meet up

Heyyy ; i will be in malta next sunday i dont any one there i would like to meet you !! ;)

ok , so do the following:

Go to the gym, which you would ideally want to visit regularly.

There is a high chance that you are going to find people with the same interest. Be open and strike up a conversion. You dont have to be awesomely interesting, just ask questions about the another person. Notice something unique or interesting , which you find about them.

Go to jogging, and stop people, who you like from the first sight (by liking i mean you can imagine hanging out with them)

And just be up front , do you mind if I would join you one day. Or invite them for a coffee

You are in a frame of being brand new at the place, so you wont come off as a wierdo , who does not have friends.

Ready, set, go

good luck

hello

just seen yr add..am looking to make new friends..

seeems we have both the same interests.

let me know if you are interested.

We can be friends if you want, we have same interests + I'm maltese which means I know Malta inside out ;)

Hi. . .read about u  good to know . I lives n malta . It's really nice here

Hi am also in Malta let's meetup for a drink

@Dheeraj171 > please note that this thread is inactive since 4years ago [2014].