Looking for friends in riyadh

Looking for fun loving people in Riyadh

Hi Sherise and welcome to the forum.

I think a longer introduction would be appreciated.

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team

Okay

Sherise wrote:

Okay

??  :/

So could you please introduce yourself?

Thanks

Priscilla

Hey all,

I am Sohaib from pakistan. Born here in Riyadh. Just came back after completing my studies. Most of my friends are out of Ksa. So i would really love to meet new faces here :)

Hi Sherise
welcome to Expat.com :)

Hello to all! Myname is Vlad i m from Romania i m 25 yrs old and i work at a football team in Riyadh! I love to meet new people and make some friends!

Hi.. I am in new in Saudi Arabia and want to find new friends. Also I am from Turkey

Hi,

Yes for sure, I am also looking for friends, let me know how we meet up....

I am an optimist about life and I always try to look on the bright side of things, how about you? I love to laugh and make others laugh, people often say I'm quite humorous. I think enjoying life is so important, so I would definitely say that I'm fun-loving. I am also a very responsible man. I think that taking care of myself and those around me is key. If being romantic is a crime, then I'm guilty as charged. I think romance is a form of art! You will never be bored with me, I'm something of an entertainer and love to have fun. I think a great date is a beautiful candlelight dinner with great food and great conversation. I've never lacked confidence, I guess that's one thing which has contributed to my success. For me, it would be wonderful to travel the world together with a special lady. Also, I am something of an adventurer. It's a state of mind, really, I just love adventure. My Skype lovelyvicky77