Student visa in brussels

Hi! Im venezolan living in brussels i want to know if as a tourist i can get some french classes and this way ask for an student visa to stay for more than 3 months in brussels? And also what do i need for take this classes ... Thanks

Hello Yulycarolina

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest you to go the language institution and ask them for details concerning your visa, I am sure they will be able to help you out.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi kenjee thanks for your advice !! Can u pleasse tell me where is this language institution ? ;)
My best regards
Yuly.

There are many language schools in Brussels.. But I don't think any of them can offer you the papers for a student visa.

Student visas are normally processed when you want to go to a country when a university in that country accepts you and provides you the paperwork required to get a student visa. In such cases, you enter the country with a student visa. In my limited knowledge, I dont think its possible to come in as a tourist and then change to student visa.

Some language schools in Brussels:

www.alliancefr.be/en/apprendre_le_francais.htmlwww.amira.bewww.brussels.info/language-schoolswww.iepsevere.behttp://www.brussels.irisnet.be/educatio … ge-courses

Hope this helps..