Looking for a job in Bangkok or elsewhere in Thailand

Hi there

How are you doing?

I am Asad Khan from Karachi,Pakistan. I need to find a job in BKK I wonder if you can help me out. My life is boring over here. I am constantly ridiculed by my family members for being useless. I need to get out this hellhole enviornment. I feel like I am going to lose my sanity.

I have been in BKK as a tourist for a few days. Loved their hospitality and laid back attitude towards life.. I am not academically sound. I did high school diploma. IELTS score 7.0, 7.5 in speaking. However, I am ready to accept any job as long as my life is slightly better than my current lifestyle. Would you do me a favor in this regard?

I hope to hear any good news from your end. I am always available on Skype. If you are interested in my case, we can talk things over either on Skype or on personal cell phone.

Thanks
AK

I guess I do not fit  for a job in Thailand. No problem.

You should do an online search and see if you can get a teaching job in Thailand .
You have to be proactive and do things for yourself.
Do not expect an immediate reply to your post offering you a job. This will not happen.

Fair enough. Thanks

I am in the same boat, but ive made the leap of coming to Thailand, enrolled in a TEFL course, and now still stressed about a job. and I have a degree!!! can anyone help?

sorted....not that anyone helped!

SHAUNCOLEMAN wrote:

sorted....not that anyone helped!

But doesn't it feel good to know that you did it all yourself !!!!!

suppose so. maybe our Pakistani poster will see it too........

www.jobsdb.comwww.ajarn.comwww.ajarnforum.netwww.ajarnjobspace.comwww.teflteachthai.comwww.teachingthailand.com

Hope it helps!

Hope it's not hard to find work there as a foreigner.