Just moved to Phuket, looking to meet people!

Hello all!

My girlfriend and I just moved to Phuket for at least the next year or so. We are in our mid 20's and work as creative types, somewhat remotely, as photographers/video editors, etc.

I used to live in Bangtao a few years ago and have always wanted to move back. We arrived last week and are just getting settled into a new place. We are looking to live in Kate/Rawai/Chalong. Looking to find areas close to any expat communities so we can make some new friends and not go insane with each other!

If there are any weekly get togethers, night social events, sport teams, yoga, exercise, etc. events anyone does together we would be very interested in meeting everyone here!

Hope to hear from someone, everyone soon!

Cheers!

Jeff/Marina

Hello Jeff and Marina,

Annie here and I'm going to visit Phuket next month with two of my friends. They both will arrive on the 20th morning and I will be there evening the 19th, so hoping we could meet up for a dinner or a drink around Patong.
You guys could also join us on Saturday night for some drinks if you want :-)

Annie

Hi guys my name is Jav and I am 22 years old just recently moved into phuket and looking to make some friends

HI Jeef and Marina,
Me and my Girlfriend just recently moved into phuket and looking to make some friends. I work as a manager in a football stadium and also run a football academy and boot camps it would be nice to meet you guys as well for some drinks or something
Jav
[email protected]

Hey Hey,

You guys sound fun :) I'm Bec, a 26 year old Aussie girl who will be relocating there in 3 weeks. I've got a teaching job at one of the International schools over there. I'm very excited ( and somewhat terrified) and hope to meet friends as soon as possible! Love to chat sometime if you are interested..

Cheers!

I am Cookie and I live in Bangtao, working in Kamala. Anyone is around or are any weekly get togethers, night social events, exercise, etc. I would be interested in meeting everyone here!

P.S. this Sunday beach cleanup in Bangtao! Join and get together.

hi.  we are a Norwegian couple. i am 26 and my girl is 21. we just moved to phuket in february, currently living in Rawai. but we love traveling so you can find us anywhere in phuket at any time. we live to exersize. mostly lifting weights at Rawai Gym, but also looking to start muay thai. also we like diving,kitesurfing, motorcycles, adventures, meeting new people, and anything fun really!  we are staying for 2-3 years and reallw want to meet new people and make some friends! add [email protected] on facebook and say hello :D  or just send us a messege here :)

hey...anybody out there!!!??

Patt-Zara wrote:

hey...anybody out there!!!??

hi patt! are you in phuket now?

hi
if the weekeds allow we can meet up
stay safe until then

I'd love to live there :)

Hey! We are a South African couple. I am 25 and my boyfriend is 29. We are very outgoing, sociable people who love to laugh! We live in kamala! We love doing outdoor activities and my boyfriend loves his rugby, golf and fishing! We would love to meet like minded people!
Ciao :)

Sorry to highjack an old thread but anyone still around?