Meeting other expats in ANTALYA

:) hello I am arriving in Antalya in a few days, and my husband is coming behind me in two weeks.  I would like to meet other English speaking expats working and living here and or also any Arabic speakers as my husband is a native Arabic speaker but with good English.
would love to meet up and get information and tips on living here, and working here etc.

Hi
did you have any success meeting other internationals/English speakers in Antalya. I moved here with my husband and young son last year and would love to meet new friends.  Hope to hear from you. 
Alex

Hi alex I have been here with my husband since August.  Would be great to meet up

Hi. I am just now tapping into some websites, found St Paul's place for one.  Do you go there at all?  Are you available for a chat or email? Not sure if you are supposed to put personal details on here. Can anyone read this?!  How does it work?   Looks like we arrived at a similar time, we arrived end Sep, but clearly not as organised as you in reaching out!  Alex

Hi

Mi also comming to Antalya with my husband and my daughter after few days. We want to rent a flat and live here for some weeks.
We also want to know living and job in Antalya. We love to find friends, who follow same way.

If you agree , can contact me and to know each other more

Best wishes

Shide