Tropic Air - Cancun to Belize City

Hi! Has anyone flown Tropic Air from Cancun to the International Airport? It's less expensive than flying to Belize from the states! Thanks!

I have done the flight it was great, because you get to see a lot of coastline. Both posts have airport pictures and give you an idea of what the flight is like.

Belize to Mexico - has a flight video
tacogirl.com/island-life/flying-from-belize-to-cancun-mexico/

This one is Mexico to Belize 
tacogirl.com/island-life/my-flight-from-mexico-to-belize-and-what-i-did-before-it/

really recommend the tropic air flight from cancun to belize international.
departs mid afternoon, which is good for many US connections,but too early
for flights from Europe..   compared with the overnight coach it really is first
class.(unless you enjoy unloading and reloading luggage in the middle of the night).   the flight leaves from the new private flight terminal  some distance from the main terminals..in may 2014 all shuttle services left from a secure parking area.turn right out of the terminal...,walk all the way along the front of the building through a small manned security gate. the ticket booth is straight ahead.the departure points on the left,.

The other good thing about that flight (at least at the time I want) is Mexico airport does not make you remove your laptop/electronics from your carry on hen going through customs.

Thank you!