Halal meat

:top: i live in barra and i need help where can i find halal meat or halal butshers

Hello Lina,

You may want to check the following website for brands of halal meats that you'll find in many supermarkets.

http://www.cibalhalal.com.br/

Click on the FRIGORÍFICOS tab and again in the drop-down menu in their site, and there are two pages one for poultry (AVES) and the other for BEEF (BOVINA).

You also can contact them by e-mail for more information.

@bala_mattur,

First of all the Brazilian government makes it extremely difficult for citizens from India and Pakistan to obtain any category of visa; about 10 times more difficult than for any other nations. See the link below for the requirements for a VITUR Tourist Visa, which for other nations is generally a 5 year multiple entry visa. For citizens of India and Pakistan they rarely get a 5 year visa on their first application. Generally they are issued a "one-time-only" 30 day visa and only following a sucessful visit to Brazil and returning home are they considered for a longer visa. VITEM-V Work Visas are extremely difficult to obtain and Brazilian law requires that employers prove they have been unable to find a qualified Brazilian to fill any job vacancy before they can hire a foreign national to fill it. So that's almost out of the question.

Consulado-Geral do Brasil in Mumbai, VITUR Tourist Visa requirements

Also, please do not use Caps Lock when posting to the forums, it is extremely difficult for our members to read and it is considered as shouting so it may upset people.

@bala_mattur

I saw your message regarding your move to brazil ? look... you are an engineer and our sub-continent india and pakistan ruled by british raj, we specialized in our fields in english language very well, so why don't you try to move in english speaking country or first world country? i went to brazil but I am not seeing people living in india-pakistan to be perfectly fit to work there due to language and other stuffs, but yes if you want to go there for tourism purpose then why are you waiting for? .. just apply and reached there, visa policy is not that hard !!