4 years old! We Looking a Friend!

Hi, i lived in Malta from last september... I ve a daughter...4 years old... and i live in St Paul s Bay.. i looking a mum with child... for make a friends! Please contact me!
Jessica

Hi jessica

I have sent you a message.

N x

Hi Jessica,
I have a four year old girl that would love to be friends!
We live in Mosta but can travel. There is a super park up by the Aquarium...
Vicky

Hi vicky!! I Have a car too... So when you want we can meet up!! When are y Free? Jess

Hi Jessica, yay!, we are free a lot!
Wed or friday is prob best though - We have been trying to meet up with Newbie 2014 (Hi Nic!) aswell so we could all hook up if that works? will pm you!

Hiii!!! Perfect! so friday ll be better for me!! Where can we meet up? and what time?

I write you my number in private message... so we can text... :)

Jess

Hello

We are moving in October to Malta and have a 4 years old daughter too.. Maybe I can joy you the next time ?.  ;))

Hi!! Of course! Where are y from? Where will you go to live in malta?

We live now in Vienna and moving to Gzira...

I will write you an message ;)

Hello, I have almost 4 year old daughter too (and 1 year old son)  and we are looking for friens as well.. We've been living in Mellieha for half a year, we have a car too and so we would be happy if we could join you some time!

Hi Erika,

We are moving in few days to Malta. I will need some time to get everything organized but after this it would be great to meet you. Btw I am from Slovakia ;)

Best Regards.
Sissy

That would be great! Let me know when you are ready. Good luck with settling in!
Erika

Hello ,

we r moving to Malta in two weeks. Just about to fly to find the flat.I am from Prague and my hubby French. No kids but we love them :) anytime after 26th I am available for coffee:)

Its always nice to be around good people.

Take care
Janette

We are looking forward!! ;)

Hello ladies - we moved here just last week and it would be great for my 4 year old son to make some new friends - so count me in too the next time you meet up :)

Hi everybody! Would like to join as well. My son is 2 years and 8 month so  a bit younger than everybody else. But if you don't mind - would be lovely to meet up with you guys. Let me know :)

Hello, I'm going to Ta'Qali playground with my kids this Sunday and on Wednesday afternoon we will probably go to the playground near aquarium in Bugibba, if the weather permits.. So If someone would like to join us, we would be happy!

Hi Errika
Unfortunately I can't make it on Wednesday but happy to meet up another afternoon so please let me know :))

Hi Jessica 8 not great on this site.  I'm interested in your babysitting position I'm waiting on my residency atm. I am a mother of three grown children and have 3 gorgeous grandchildren. I love children. No formal qualifications in childcare though will provide a.lot of love and fun!  Let me know if this interest you. Good luck! :)

Hello flow-er79,

Better you browse through the appropriate section of the website : Babysitting in Malta

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Why she is.already one.of my contacts??

Hello there flow-er79

flow-er79 wrote:

Why she is.already one.of my contacts??

Please explain what you mean.

1 - The thread is about looking for mums to make friends.

2- There is no demand for babysitter on this thread.

3 - Jobs offers/demands should be made in the appropriate section of the website : the jobs section.

4 - You may exchange by private messaging if you have something in particular to share with a member (not related to the topic).

Let us know if you have any questions.
Bhavna