Looking for friends for my kids!

Hi,
We have just moved to xemxija from the UK and I looking if there is anybody that would like to meet up I have boys aged 12, 9 & 5 and a little girl 16 months.  We have only been here a few days permanently but want the boys to make friends asap.
Thanks
Emma xx

Hi Emma
Which schools have you enrolled the boys in as finding other expats at the same schools can help. My son has just turned 13 & we've enrolled him at San Andrea for sept. My daughter will be 5 in oct & we're enrolling her at st claires, Pembroke. (I also have a 10 month old son) We're in malta now getting everything sorted, go back 17 Aug to finish the packing ready to be back in time for school starting. I have a 14 year old nephew here, so my son already has a head start. We are in Bahar ic caghaq with family for the near future.
Your boys will make friends easily - pm me if you're interested in meeting up.
Michelle

Hi Emma,

Will your 5 year old boy be attending primary school at Maria Regina College in St Paul's Bay? We have a boy, the same age, who will commence Year 1 this coming Autumn. Perhaps you might like to meet my wife who is Filipina.

Hi Emma!
We would love to meet up.
We have an eight year old boy, four year old girl and a two year old boy.
Living in Mosta but we have a car and delighted to meet you wherever suits,
Vicky

Hi Emma, I've been here for 5 years living in Fgura, I've found it pretty hard to make friends as I think I'm quite a crazy person and my personality is a lot to take in lol I've actually only made one good friend here but we don't see much of each other anymore! I have 2girls aged 2.5 Isabella and 8months Maria!! Isabella is an outgoing girl with the need of a good friend :) and Maria is just a smiley girl who loves people :) I would love to meet up or even have you round for coffee and cake (especially in this cold weather), all the kids are welcome as I adore children! Please message me to talk more :) or find me on fb under Zoe cranmer :) I hope to hear from you soon!!!

Good luck in your searches :) xx

Are any of your kids minecrafters. If so, can they hook up on the game with my son. He is in meltdown at the prospect of moving to Malta.

I also have a 9 year old that loves mine craft. Maybe they can meet when we arrive in August.

Hi Jasmine
Thanks for getting back to me.
We are at the very early stages of our considerations to move.
Just thinking it would be good if my Son had some sort of contact there, might not make him feel so lonely and panicked at the prospect.

He can hook up on Minecraft complexity
IP: 39.187.139.123:27586
Owner : Mutantcreeper999

It is his own server so therefore a small and safe environment.

If he says hello to mutant creeper or Ruby.

Cheers
(this is like a foreign language, Maltese will be a doddle in comparison)