URGENT!!! Blk 4 Tanjong Pagar Plaza, Singapore looking for roommate ^^

Dear all,
I and 3 other friends have just rented a hdb unit at Blk 4 Tanjong Pagar, Singapore and we need one more person to share the house with us ^^
Male or female are both welcomed.
The house is very near Tanjong Pagar MRT, just walk about 4-5mins.
Downstair has Fairprice 24h, many banks and ATMs; besides Tanjong Pagar Market and Food Centre, few mins to 100AM Shopping Mall.
House Deposit is 1.5 month since we signed the rental contract for 18 months.
The rental fee is 485/person.
No agent fee.
If you are interested, please call/sms Thuy (+6590048498) or viber/whatssap Van(+841256377419) or email [email protected] for more details and pictures.
Tks!!!

Hi KOU241810,

Could you please post in the Singapore housing section?

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team

Is this a 5-bedroom HDB (which are rare)?
Or are several people sharing a bedroom?
Since this is an important fact, please clarify!

Hi Thuy, I am interested in the room since I will be coming to singapore in the next one week. call me on +233544255814. thanks you

Samuel

Can you also advice me what I should expect at the airport as a Ghanaian coming to Singapore?

Thanks.

Samuel

Dear all, tks for ur interests in the house ^^
It is a HDB 2 + 1, which consists of 2 common bedrooms and 1 seperated bathroom. If you join us, you will share the room with 2 other persons, which means 3 persons sharing a room. Even though it will be quite small for 3 persons to share a room, but inside the room we have enough furnitures to support our living, such as a very big wardrobe, mattresses and aircon.
Currently I'm on my holiday, and not in Singapore. If you want to have more information on the house, please send me an email at [email protected]
Best regards,
Van Anh ^^