Please Help!!!!!!

Hi, am new to this blog and this is the best place for me to seek advice on a thorny issue i have. in mid may 2014 i applied for a job in maldives through an agent here in kenya and in 2 weeks time i recieved my contract for employment which is with holistic maldives pvt ltd which i signed, it was sent back to maldives together with a western union receipt in confirmation of USD260 payment for visa fees. according to the contract i was supposed to have started work by 1st of august 2014 but upto now no visa has been sent and august is almost through.
please advice me guys am really confused and frustrated, is holistic maldives pvt an agent if so is it legit or was i scamed.

To me it looks like. Scam. It is unusual to have agents for Maldives jobs in Kenya and it's unusual to take payment for visa. From Maldives.

well i am amazed in first instance that how duffer are u (sorry for that) that u signed a contract and paid a bill of 260USD without chking the phone number and while if it was there at the contract did u try to call them definitely not. so now my friend enjoy u r been conned .

sorry my friend but be smart always .

Hi,
I havnt heard about the name of the company u mentioned. May be they r recruting agents or may be fake. Any ways if they charged u then that could be cheating. What i think is if an agency takes money from u for s job, the amount would ve much more than this Usd 260. Some agents may charge u 2 months salary for a job.  If they have genuinely applied for ur visa, this delay of one month can happen. But not more than one month.

Does anyone hear work in cheval blanc company? thanks..

Hi there,
Let me tell you about my experience with the maldives. About a year ago now i was introduced to 2 Maldivian lads at a seminar in Singapore by a mutual friend...After a few discussions and a trip to the maldives i invested many thousands of dollars into their swimming pool supplies business. It all went well for a few months then turned sour. I came back home to Australia and sent the boys an invoice for private monies lent to them whilst i was their. lets cut a long story short.........in no uncertain words i was told the "Maldives" are a law to themselves and that i couldnt touch them ....so basically "take a walk" i have spoken to debt collection agencies both in Australia and in USA and they have told me not to bother chasing my money as i will be spending good money after bad....Maldivians are the laziest people i have ever met who will scam you out of every cent they can get from you, then tell you to get lost and good luck trying to get your money back because they are all in each others pockets...I had a full working visa and mbike licence within weeks so if you have not recieved yours you have also been scammed but only for $260 so your lucky... Mine was in excess of $50K US