2 bedrooms available in 3 bedroom appartment - CHF 680/ room. Oerliko

Hi There,

My name is Bea and I recently moved in to Zurich!

I have a three bedroom appartment and I would like to find roomates for the two empty bedrooms right now!

The flat is a good size and each room is pretty sunna and pretty big. The bathroom is very functionnal with plenty of cabinet space, and there is a half bath as well in the flat. The kitchen is fully fuirnished with all appliances and the living room is furnished as well. The location is very good, as it only takes a 5 mn walk to the Oerlikon Bahnoff, the tram stops and all the shops in Oerlikon (Coop etc)....

About myself, I am 27, I am French and I spend the last few years in the US. I travel a lot for my job, so I may be home only one or two weeks per months - but when I am home, I enjoy to socialize, meet friends and have a relaxing time with my roomate around a glass of beer / wine or snacks after work.

Let me know if you have any interest in the add and we could set up some time to meet, have a quick chat and see when you can move in !!!!

Thanks,
Bea.

Hi Bea and welcome to the forum!

I would suggest you to post your advert in the accommodation section of Zurich classifieds!

Regards
Armand

hi, do you still have one room?? how much it cost, or if you know someoneŽs rentig please tell me [email protected], greetings..

R.R.

hello can you pls tell me how much does your cost for each pls let me know on [email protected]

Hi Bea,

I am looking for 2 rooms for myself and my son.I am 39 years old woman computer engineer and my is 14 years old.we are moving soon to zurich from Holland.if you still have the rooms please let me know [email protected]

Regards,
Jagroop

Hello,
your room is still available ? thanks

Hello Bea,

My name is Sara, I am portugueses and i just started a new job in Oerlikon.

I saw your announcement about the room in Oerlikon. Considering the date of the post i am writing in order to know if there is any chance that it is still available!

Thank you
Sara

Hi Sara,

Please note that this thread is quite old.

Are you looking for a room, I suggest you to post your advert in the Rooms for rent in Zurich, this might surely help. ;)

Regards,

David.

Thank you for the tip David!

Hi Bea,

I would love for you to email me some photos of the actual apartment if possible.  Of course I am interested, however, photos would speed up the process.

Many thanks,
Ems
[email protected]

Hi everybody,

Do note that this offer has been made in 2011, so it is completely outdated.

I will advise those looking for an accommodation to post directly in the housing section here : https://www.expat.com/en/housing/europe … nd/zurich/ , it might be of a much greater help for you. ;)

Good luck

Priscilla

(Thread closed )

Closed