Russian girl is looking for Japanese friends in Bangkok

こんにちは! Hello everybody! I am looking for Japanese male or female friends of any age in Bangkok, Thailand.
I can speak English fluently and a tiny bit of Japanese language so we can have a nice time together. I have wonderful friends from Japan, but they returned home, to Kanagawa, so now I feel very lonely. I really really want to have good friends from Japan.
Please, write me and save me from despair. Thank you. ありがとう.

Hello milk&honey  :)

Welcome on board! I kindly invite you to introduce yourself a bit, so that members can get to know you and interact with you. What are you doing in Bangkok? For how long have you been there? Are you looking only for japanese friends? because there may be a lot of expats from different origin near you.

Regards

kenjee

Hi, thanks a lot for your kind advice :)
I've been here in Bangkok for six months already. I learn Thai in a language school and practice yoga and travel a little across nearby seaside and islands.
I am looking for Japanese friends here in Internet because it's quite hard to speak to them in reality as they are usually too shy :shy . I already have some really good friends, but they are currently in Japan. So, I want to find new Japanese friends in Bangkok.

Hi milk&honey

I think you don't worry or seriously. You don't alone in Thailand because Thai people are very kind . lot of them are friendly .although sometime there are so shy . Go out and contact another people around you  more friend wait you  Too!!!

Do you like snorkeling ?  In Thailand having many many place that have beautiful coral can see by snokle I love it. Do you think?  I always plan to snokle.  if you interest to join with me . Contact me.

Hello, thank you so much for your support. Seems like you are a very kind person :) Unfortunately, I've never tried snorkeling, so I don't know whether I like it or no :|  Sorry.

Hi there, nice to meet you. はじめまして。 Happy to know that you had some good friends from Japan. Have you been to Kanagawa? Yokohama is a good city of Kanagawa and I often went there when I lived in Tokyo.
I suppose Japanese is perhaps the largest foreigner's community in Bangkok and I am sure you can find opportunities to meet us, Japanese here in Bangkok! Once again, nice to meet you!

こんにちは。はじめまして。Thank you so much for your kind message.
You are right, I was lucky to meet many wonderful people from Japan here in Bangkok.
Unfortunately, I've never been to Kanagawa. But I want to go there very much! Thank you for your advice.
どうもありがとう。

Glad to meet you.

はじめまして。I'm glad to meet you too.

I'm your friend from Japan, if you need to know Japanese I will teach your Japanese if you contact this mail. [email protected]
                                           Glad to meet you
                                             Toshi

Hello Guy

I am Pawat. I am glad to meet you all