Bahrain visa processing time

i have done my medical on 5th august 2014 and my sponser is a company from bahrain.i am waiting for the visa to come.i called up the company and they are telling that the visa is in processing at LMRA.company is genuine.can anyone please tell me how much time it will take the visa to reach me.?

Dear mukul1425,

It would be really difficult for someone to give an exact time frame on how long will it take to issue the visa, it depends on a lot of factors. Keep in touch with your potential employer and i hope that you will get your visa very soon

Keep your hopes high!

T&R
Arjun

You must be anxious to get to Bahrain :P

Forwarding your message in 30 seconds - a tell tale sign of nerves :D

Short answer to your question - it can take anything from a few hours to several months depending on your employer and their ability and need of your services.

This is a topic that has been beaten to death in the recent past. Please take a look at the following links:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=392729https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=354096

thanks for the reply.also how can i check my visa status in LMRA website.i am not having any application number.i just have a contact with my employer.can i know the details just by telling them my passport number?kindly reply me

Yes. You can type your passport number and check. Good luck.

thanks for the reply.but i am sorry to say that i am unable to get the detail by entering my passport number.they are asking for an applicatin refrence number.can you please tell me where i can find the website so that i can enter my passport number and can find the status...
thanking you
mukul

Then I am sorry to say that your application has not been made.

The website is www.lmra.bh and if a proper application had been made you will be able to check the status of your application by entering your passport number.

Please check with your prospective employer. There must be some administrative delay.

All I can advise you is to wait ... patiently! Thats a quality you have to learn my friend. Patience, patience, patience. Best wishes.

thanks for the reply.but when i enter my passport numbr its just showing loading and nothing more.

dear mukul1425,

there may be several reasons for the application not showing up, be patient meanwhile I would also recommend you to contact your potential employer and find out the application number and try with that once.

hopefully everything will be ok! good luck!

T&R
Arjun

Patience.

Patience.

Patience.

If you don't have that, its going to be difficult.

If work visas of medical professionals can take 8 months, yours may take forever. Be patient sir.