Advice pls..=(

HI..I AM A FILIPINA..WITH AN INDIAN BF UNDER DIVORCE..WELL STIL IN THE PROCESS..I MET HIM 3 YEARS BACK,,AND WE ARE 2 1/2 YEARS IN A RELATIONSHIP.WHEN I MET HIM HE IS ALREADY FACING THIS DIVORCE.

HE INFORMED ME ABOUT THIS BEC WE STARTED AS FRIENDS,,BUT STILL I TOOK THE RISK.AS OF NOW I ALREADY LOVE HIM SO MUCH.NO ONE LOVE ME THE WAY HE DOES. IM A SINGLE MOM AND HE LOVES MY DAUGHTER..AND I KNOW THAT ITS A SINCERE LOVE.AND THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR ME,,

LIKE OTHER NORMAL RELATIONSHIP WE ALWYS HAVE SOME FIGHTS IN BETWEEN WHICH WE USUALLY SETTLE IT JAS FOR A DAY. WE HAVE SO MUCH DIFFERENCES BUT WE ARE ABLE TO ADJUST ON IT.HE IS MORE MATURED TO ME LITERALLY AND WHEN IT COMES IN DEALING LIFE. IM MESSY AND HE IS ORGANIZE.

I DONT COOK WELL AND HE DOES. I DONT HAVE A NOT SO GOOD JOB AND HE HAS. HE ALWAYS SAYS THAT HE HATES MY HABITS AND DOING BUT HE LOVE ME MORE THAN THE THINGS HE HATES ABOUT ME. BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED..HE CHANGED. AFTER 2 YEARS HE SEEM SO COLD TO ME,MOST OF THE TIME I NEED TO BEG HIM JAS TO SEE ME. I KNOW HE IS FRUSTRATED AND STRESS WITH HIS DIVORCE,JAS ONE MONTH BACK I  AM SURPRISED BEC HE SOLD ALL HIS THINGS AND DECIDED TO STAY IN INDIA WITH HIS REASON THAT HE WANT TO SETTLE HIS DIVORCE FIRST.AS OF NOW I AM REALLY CONFUSED.

I LOVE HIM,I REALLY DO. BUT I DONT KNOW ANYMORE HOW MUCH TIME WILL I NEED TO WAIT AGAIN FOR THIS DIVORCE WHICH IN FACT NO ONE KNOWS WHEN IT WILL END. IF THERE IS ANY INDIAN THERE,,DO U THINK THERE IS A POSIBILITY THAT HE WILL HAVE HIS DIVORCE. IF HIS WIFE DONT WANT TO GIVE IT.?

ANYWAY THE WIFE IS ASKING 8 MILLION RUPEES AND OBVIOUSLY WE CANT PROVIDE IT CAUSE THIS IS NOT THAT SMALL AMOUNT. DO YOU THINK I CAN TRUST AN INDIAN GUY THAT HE WILL COME BACK TO ME.AND WAIT WILL BE WORTHY?

CAUSE FOR ME IF HE REALLY LOVE ME WE CAN JUST GO IN THE PHILIPPINES AND SETTLE THERE. BUT HE ALWYS GIVE THE REASONS THAT IF HE WANT TO HAVE A FAMILY AND A CHILD HE WANT IT TO BE LEGAL.SO HE NEED TO SETTLE THE DIVORCE..PLS GIVE ME AN ADVICE.

I AM JAS 24 WEN I MET HIM AND NOW IM GOING 28.. IS IT WORTH THE WAIT AND SACRIFICES

Don't wait for him. Because, divorce takes lot of time and if it is not mutual consent. Paying 8 million is difficult as you said. One more thing is you did not mention the reasons for his divorce with his wife. What will you if he gives you divorce in future. Make it clear for what reasons he is giving divorce to his wife.  My opinion is it is not worthy to wait.All the best

He divorced his wife bec of money matter.wife always asked for gold and money..which for me is jas a basic issue..and anyway thats his wife..but he also informed me that wife ask for too much and she also try to stop him for giving things to his family..its a fixed marriage..i think after a year of marriage he decided to divorce her.for a lot of reasons..i know my bf..i mean he is very respnsible man wen he commit mistakes or negligence he know how to pay for it.im jas afraid that i let him go i will not be able to find a guy same as him hu accepted and love me the way he does.

Hello,

I am an Indian and since in your post, you had asked the opinion of an Indian, I have decided to post.

Please do not wait. It may not be worth it. I have lived abroad and have watched some Indian men who tend to have an intimate relationship with a woman in another country and then do not come back. if an Indian has to divorce his wife, there is a social stigma attached to it. There is also the family reputation and therefore the family pressure to consider. If in case, the divorce bit and the story is really true, then there is also the long divorce procedure to consider, which can take years in an Indian court...at times.

Additionally, if you have to beg someone just to see you and if he is cold to you, I would take it as a warning sign....and don't ever believe the lie your mind is telling you that there will never be anyone better. Many have made mistakes that scar them on account of believing this.

Concentrate on yourself, find yourself; find the true God and you will make the right decisions in life. I hope I did not offend you. I only felt bad for you...hence my reply. Take care.

What Mich 78 told is absolutely right. Go ahead with your future and yourself...you can't keep your life in others hands and wait........

I agree what Mich78 has said.

Open your eyes young lady. Its better if you dont try to pretend things. Think of it as a bad dream and MOVE ON !!

Its hard to read caps letter

[Moderated: Inappropriate generalisation]

Men will always disagree facts against them -_-

thanks for the advices..but moving on and forgetting samone is not that easy...but i will try,,,definitely will

I know how you feel! When you find someone who care and show love to you.
One of my friend was left by her husband for 9 long years, and when he came back and beg for her forgiveness, she took him back with open arms. Why? Because when he left her, she is SURE to her heart that she will never find another man to love.

Maybe you only need to give each other a break. Maybe he is really stress with the problem he's facing that's why he's not even paying attention to you anymore not because he changed or stop loving you. You can never tell until you experience being away with each other. We have a saying "they said if you love someone, set them free and if they come back again, in the end it was meant to be!" Yeah! That is also a song. The best thing you could do is give each other a break and space, see if he misses you and beg for you to come back. If he don't come back? That only means he gave up fighting for your love, if that ever happens, try to move on.

In the end it is always the women who decide who they want to be, what they really want and who we want to stay for the rest of their lives.
Nobody's perfect and no one has a perfect relationship neither. When people say they have ideal spouse or they found their ideal spouse, that is a total lie! They're just being hypocrite. Some people they are already in their 50 years anniversary and they still get a divorce. You can never really tell what will happen next. No one can predict the future. So don't fear that you might not find another man to love again! In the end, it is you who can help yourself, none of us here! It is you who will decide what you really want to happen and it is only you who can solve your problem.
Just remember, there are lots of fish in the sea!

If you want to furnish yourself about law in divorce, separation or annulment you can check it here at WORLD LAW. This is a law forum around the world. For you to find out how difficult it is to get a divorce or annulment in different country and how long does it really take. If you think he is just making his divorce issue as an excuse, in this forum you might find an answer if he is telling you the truth, if it really take all that time to get a divorce in India or anywhere in the world.
http://www.worldlawdirect.com/forum/div … annulment/