Looking for countryside living with internet

I just arrived Ecuador, the first stop is Cuenca. I like here and prepare to stay. But, when I walked in the histric center of Cuenca, the air pollution is worst as so many cars and buses.

I hope to find a countryside place to live, with Internet access. I love planting vegetable for myself. Country is best place for me. Is Internet available in the village of Ecuador now? Any advice to find this place?

Thanks for help!

Consider a smaller town. Cotacachi between Quito and Ibarra at the northend of  Ecuador.
Small, friendly, open areas and really what you  are looking for. I have built our dream home here and have discovered that I must move to lower ground because of my health.
cotacachiqualityhomes.com

Thanks for your info. I plan to visit Quito and surrounds, and beach, in the coming weeks. hope to get more knowledge about Ecuador.

What about Golf Club area?
I used to live in that area, is colder than Cuenca downtown. It takes about 5min to get to Americas Av.
I can give you a link where you can see pics of this area and where is apt for rent.
The apt has all utilities, green space everywhere.
Apts for rent in the country side of Cuenca
Hope it helps.

i rode bike to Chaullamba, passed another village, both nice, and some VILLAS EN VENTA
yesterday I went to a friend's house in village near Machala, it is warmer than Cuenca, and cheaper.