Looking for hm....friends

Firstable , Im girl and looking for male and female friends  most of the vietnamese girl only looking for male friends but the reason why im looking for female friends cuz i was live in oversea i know the feeling when you're girl, u alone in a dirrent totally country, u want to find female friends to go out with but if go to the website and u looking for female when you're female. its weird, ain't? I know that feeling So i just want to help u out. Little about me,Im 20 years old, Im vietnamese,Im girl who is creative and think differently from other people sometimes. . I'm living in sai gon, district 1. Im friendly, like the outdoor, watch movie , listen to the music , play badminton, dogs, climbing,and im looking friends who like to go around ho chi minh, or sometimes want take a trip to go to Nha Trang, Da Lat, enjoy good moment.Yolo, my yahoo, ngulong_congchua111

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Very nice introduction :D

Oops man... today is your birthday... happy bday girl.. wish you 'll get good frds as you needed..

you're Vietnamese born, raised and living in Vietnam and looking for friends???? Isn't that what school is for?

Thank you :D

Im looking for foreigner friends, dont u understand? who come here to find local friends? silly

happy birthday :) my name craig from manchester uk.

I'd be happy to correspond with you, but I live in Cần Thơ.

hi chris am moving to Can Tho early 2014 any chance you can share information with me please ?

paulthecat11 wrote:

hi chris am moving to Can Tho early 2014 any chance you can share information with me please ?

Responding privately

Hi, Im Hong, your name remind me the website Craiglist..  Nice to know you here.

hoangminh071 wrote:

Hi, Im Hong, your name remind me the website Craiglist..  Nice to know you here.

That's what it means.  "Craig's List."

I sent you a message. Hope that you'll reply. By the way where do you live here in district 1. Im here near vincom mall :))

Hi..

I will travel to HCM for 2 weeks on next month.
Would like to ask some question about Internet.
Can we be friend?

Of course. if u have any question, just ask, i'll try my best to answer