Looking for person

Hello

I am Nina from Bulgaria .Before 5 years i met one person from Oran in Malta after that i had just his email and like that i was writing to him .Before one year i received from hotmail that his email is not active any more .From that time i am trying to find him but seems impossible.Can somebody help me please ? I've tried to search for the Oran Municipality site to ask for help but I couldn't find it

Thank you a lot in advance

Hi Nina and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that other members will help you soon.;)

Have you tried to post an advert in the Looking for section of Oran classifieds? It may help.

Wish you Good Luck,
Harmonie.

Hi Nina,
Well in Algerian there is nothing such classified….etc , as far as I know most of Algerians travel to Malta  for to be able to cross to Greece  so they enter Europe illegally , if your friend is in algeria when he was exchanging emails with u the  only thing I can suggest is you contact one of the news papers and give them his name and the information u got about him, maybe they can help y out with that . try  el chorouk  online English
  good luck

Thank you so much for your help i will try that :)

hi ; did u try facebook ;   he may use his real name  !!:) gd luck

Hi, Nina , I live in Oran, and you can give me the name of your friend, send it to me by private msg, I have some friends here who can help  if you want ......

The factual answer to this Email is that there are many other Algerians. Find someone else. This is not first time things have happened in such a way.
This is not end of world. Gone is gone.