New members of the Turkey forum, introduce yourself here

Hi AaminahAli....

Choosing a University is not about asking people, what the best University is or in your case which one. Everyone has a different plans for their future and a road map to get there, A suitable University os one of the most important factor of your road map to your own future and something you need to do a thorough research on depending on your need to your own study which eventually leads to your future..

1- Have you decided on "The Location" which you will be confident living in,
2- Have you researched on "Type and Size of University" you will be confidently be within.
3- Does the University you choose, provide the Qualifications you wish to obtain at the end of your education.
4- The "Reputation" of the Univesity you wish to represent at when you apply for a job or maybe take your education needs to a higher level with another University.
5- Does "The Facilities" which the University you choose to accomodate your needs such as Accomodation, a useful Library (some have libraries for the sake of having libraries), a serious sports centre (not just teenagers fun club), a health service you may need to rely on when you may need it and possibly a  careers advice service you can do a further research on your choosen field of profession after your graduation.
6- This is important for most of the University students, does "The Cost" of your studies is relevant to something you or your family is comfortable with.

These are some of the factors you need to research on before you actually apply for a course with a University, when you actually complete all these tasks you wouldn't need to ask others because everybody has different mindset as well as different situations and experience in life where a banker would recomment the " Harvard Business School " where a Computer Scientist would recommend the " MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)"  as their first choice....

I hope I haven't complicated your research but like I said every recomendation you may receive will be completely dependent on the circumstances of the recomendee.

Take Care and I hope you make a suitable choice for "your own" future..

Try to keep the thread on topic, if you have questions or advice, one of the other posts would be better. This one is just for introductions.

To the person asking about resident's permit, there was a thread started by an Iranian I believe where I shared a link to Yabangee's guide on getting a permit.

Hello thanks for the link. I really enjoyed reading your blog. I ll be subscribing it.

i live in tturky i have beein in nursing by proptonal but not now cos of the turky law so now i try to find how can i back to my lovely fild

fine
and you

wow how can life is going to nice for u here in istanbul ?for me it getting confuesd pls let me know the secrat of happens here in istanbul?

muna believe me istanbul is not a good city to live in with so many un educated rude people. I shared some information before about me, if you want to talk you may add me to your skype

ok honey.bew2 is my skyp

hakann wrote:

muna believe me istanbul is not a good city to live in with so many un educated rude people. I shared some information before about me, if you want to talk you may add me to your skype

ok honey.bew2 is öy skyp aderas

somebody please help me with messahe issues.

Hey everybody  :) I am Hina,a Psychology student in Pakistan.I want to move to Turkey so yeah I need help.I want to transfer credits and all.I wanted to know how much would it cost?Would there be any scholarship if I have a good gpa?can I do any job while living there?a :) nd is it safe to live there as a single female?

Am from lebanon. I want to work in Istanbul.  I am an English teacher but i would consider any other job. Would like to meet someone who can help me find a job there.

hi!! good day Sir/Madam i am jennifer berdol i am willing to apply to any vacancies,any work even house maid, massage therapist,or clerk, Able to work long hours and under pressure,fast learner to new and advance new ideas,Diligent and result oriented, can work hard,Willing to work under intence pressure,

im fine, just looking a job there in turkey can you help me please

Finally someone who's making sense n talking about the thread itself! It's actually hard to find genuine people living in Turkey on any of the forums.
I just shifted to Istanbul a couple if months back.  Looking for like minded people to hang out with. Are you in the same city ?
Cheers :)

Zeeshan

muna bew wrote:

wow how can life is going to nice for u here in istanbul ?for me it getting confuesd pls let me know the secrat of happens here in istanbul?

I think it's a pretty cool city as long as you know what you want to do. .. I came here in Jan for a week n then moved here in Summer. Love the place.

Cheers
Zeeshan

hello, i am jen, from philippines im looking a job in turkey, can u help me to find job,

hi,good day for every body          :)  my name is waleed and from egypt      &   :)  i am a textiles&dyeing engineer graduated from the h.t.institute and i love my work to much........  wants to get a better life seems to be not here in egypt>>>>so i want to get there in istanbul...............40 years old with experiance of dyeing textiles 14 years>>>>>>thanks for helping me to get that>>>>>bye bye>>>>and i am waiting

Hi, 
I'm mainly from Pakistan. I visited Turkey in January of 2014 with plans of travelling Europe in Summer. But after visiting Istanbul I simply decided to just move here in Summer n shift my plans for further travelling to next year. I'm settled here now since June n I'm consulting a few firms as a Business Developer.
I love to do outdoor stuff. Not much into drinking but clubbing is cool. Other than that I'm mostly into photography or just cycling out...
Would love to meet new people.

Cheers. :)
Zeeshan.

there are really simple way to visit Turkey or any where else
many people confused cause lac of information
if any one wanna know the basics of Visa from Pakistan, can ask me directly on skype
FARIDgrs

very soon am coming to Visit my Lovely Place in the world, Turkey
i really feel needy for friends there
i enjoy in friends company, friends like to keep me :)
i will stay 30 days, so any one help me plz......for making schedule day by day
thanks in advance

FARID

Hi
I am struggling at the moment living in Istanbul not much to do as a Indian / British Expat

Hi Good people,

My name is Kucy.

Hello all,
My name is Lia, I am Indonesian American who is moving to Adana next week. I will be there for 3 years. Speak indonesian, English, and Spanish. I lived in Ecuador, Nicaragua, Indonesia, and I just moved from Paraguay. I am really looking forward to live in Adana, Turkey.

Hello there :) I've been living in Turkey for 4 years now..came here for uni and now I've graduated so I have to go home. Would looove to get a job here so I can continue to live here for some time..anyways good luck to you all.

bonjour OLIVE je viens de voir ton message et je te promais si je trouve le travail de babysistter je te ferais signe et en passant je fais dans l,esthetic et j.ai des competance en massage proffesionnel,en pedicuire et en soin de visage tout en esperant avoir un peu d,agent pour monter ma propre structure.Je fais aussi des soins prives car tout depand de la personne et du tarif.bonne soiree et a bientot.

(Moderated: please post in the jobs section)

Hello everyone! I'm native Russian. Now I'm trying to learn Turkish, so I need practice badly. Maybe anyone could help me here? I'll be very grateful, from my side I can help you in learning English or Russian, don't hesitate to contact me on any matter :)

I'm Vee,20 from Zimbabwe...I am living in Ankara, am here for school

Hi dear Raby,
I think the first step is to apply for residence permit. after that you can find more jobs.

Hi dear laila, it has been more then 1 year that I am here in Istanbul and I have same feeling as you after this period
wish you luck :))

I'm Ines T and happy to been here. I'm french speaking

Pls how can someone apply for residence permit.?

(y) agree with  you this not dating site be Cool n + Learn from each others  and discus some thing new ;) I am From  the Great Pakistan  and Coming to Turkey  next month  ;) Insha Allah

Dear All,

I need help about russian food market, something like a research paper, I will pay for it, nationality must be RUSSIAN.

for details please get in contact with me by email: [email protected]

hello,im jen, from philippines im  trustworthy,honest,and hardworking     looking for job,im bachelor degree,im willing to work,i was an experience as domestic helper,in hongkong and malaysia,and also massage therapist,

Hello Everyone !

I'm Flora from Paris, and i'm actually here for a traineeship ... Which is actually finish !
I do not have a lot acquaintance here in istanbul and i'm very frustrated because i will leave the country without having visited the center of Istanbul ... So if you guys are free those days to come, if you wanna pratice your french and having fun with me, do not hesitate to send me a message !

Thanks a lot

Flora

Flora, I dont know why but I cant send you anymore private messages. Send me a private message with your number and I will contact u.

Hello,

I am a citizen of KPK province and a graduate architect by profession.
Due to political instability after 1999 military cue, I have not seen
a single day of peace. Having a higher qualification degree and experience,
it hurts a lot when you can not find a job in your country.
I am waiting for a government job since Sept. 2010 but am not successful. I got
a private job but it does not have all the benefits a government job has.
Therefore I am thinking of getting starting my life in a far away country
where at least peace is there.

Regards
Ar. Mazhar

muna bew wrote:

hi

Closed