New members of the Denmark forum, introduce yourself here

Hello everyone hope to join all of you soon! ... How nice to meet new people in new place

Hi all!
I'm Miquel from Barcelona. Along with my girlfriend, we're planning to live in Copenhagen for a few months from February. I just discover this amazing web and I've a lot of questions to ask, so we'll see you through the forum. :)

Hello everyone .

I am Alex and i am from Greece.
I plan to move to Aarhus at the end of August and i start searching for a place to live.
I am going to attend a master a the university there. While i was searching for helpful sites i stumbled upon this one and i thought "why not" ?

I have to say though finding a place to live  at Aarhus is so difficult, i mean "come on", the most of the home seeking web sites need a payed subscribe.

I ll keep searching... Wish me luck and cross your fingers .

I wish you all a glorious day .
Have fun and nice to meet you!

Hi,This is Abrar from India and coming to Denmark on GC in August-2014.

I am looking forward to rent a Room for atleast 3-6  months in Copenhagen suburb and Need to Register for CPR. please help me find a room on rent which is Affordable and near to the Copenhagen city.

I think for CPR I need to register address of the residence,Please suggest?

Thanks,
Abrar Shaikh

Hello all!

My friend Abbi and I (both Canadian) are moving to Copenhagen to study our Masters in Architecture at the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts. We are very excited to be coming to Denmark and look forward to our experience here. Its already impossible to find a reasonable priced apartment but we still have a little time for that . :P

Cheers, looking forward to meeting you!

Julien & Abbi

Hi, I am IT professional and having vast experience of working and teaching cutting edge technologies related to Big Data Analytic and Cloud computing. I am coming Denmark after two weeks to explore the new level of opportunities specifically in university level teaching and professional seminars / workshops etc. I am very easy going and super friendly personality and i would love to hear from the expat community here. cheers ... :)

hai everyone,
i live close to helsingør,40min to cph. hope can meet alot people and make a good friends in denmark.

have nice day :D

I am a Pakistani National an d graduated from UK in 2012, now i am in copenhagen on a green card visa, looking for a job

First one to see from Fredensborg. I thought I might me the only expat living in Fredensborg :)

Hi all,

I'm Luke, from London, and i'm looking to move to DK as i hope to get onto an AP Degree in Service, Hospitality and Tourism. Unfortunately i will have to wait until next year as admissions have just passed (Just come back from 7 months travelling SE Asia and missed the admission deadlines).

However, i am just so eager to learn the language and move there (thinking Aarhus, as i really liked the vibe of the city when i was there) and work as soon as possible, before starting the course next year.

My background is in Public/civil service and customer service (having worked for the UK government for the last 5 years), and although i have started learning the language, i am still at a very basic level so i understand, particularly with my work background that it may be hard to get a job.

Any help, thoughts or ideas guys? :-)

Hi i am andreea from romania , i live in danemark , i work at ascot hotel...on apartaments, but i look for change my job to another hotel ...u have 3 months exerience in apartaments and penthouse...

Hello
My name is Mary from Kenya and wandering here because I'm looking to get to work in Denmark :) kisses

Ciao a tutti!
Sono Simona da Torino e vorrei trasferirmi il prima possibile in Danimarca e mi piacerebbe trovare lavoro e casa!
Contattatemi!
A presto!

Shimonasan wrote:

Ciao a tutti!
Sono Simona da Torino e vorrei trasferirmi il prima possibile in Danimarca e mi piacerebbe trovare lavoro e casa!
Contattatemi!
A presto!

Hi and welcome to the forum

As this is an Anglophone forum could you please post in ENGLISH. Thank you.

hello,
I would like to be in touch with you. wanna be a good friend?

Hi
i am moving to Denmark and planning to settle in Copenhagen. I want to know that how hard is to find a place to live here? Can anyone tell me that how to approach for it ?

Hi,

My name is Reema and currently, I am staying with my Husband in Aalborg, Denmark. Both of us would be shifting to Copenhagen soon.

We are searching for an accommodation in Copenhagen for rent for short/long term. Please contact me on [email protected] or 52 70 57 89 If there is any availability.

Thanks
Reema
[email protected]
52 70 57 89

Hi

Hej,

I am Eloisa, it is my third time to be here in Denmark and now hopefully it will be for good. Right now i am a tourist but i have applied for residency, just waiting for the result in October.

I have a lot of free time since i am not allowed to work until i got the visa, hoping to meet some foreigners / friends here.

Tak. :)

Hi, ii am from Italy, living and working in Copenhagen, i would like to meet some nice people, from all over the world, but in particular i would love to meet filipinas because i think they are not only nice, but they are also very sweet!
So, i hope to see you soon!
Ciao

Hi Eloisa,

Nice to find you here,
I wonder if you feel to meet me sometimes and talk about our countries
and much more else!
Ciao

hi im form london and have joined this forum looking for information on denmark, have lived as a recluse for the last 17 years, started to study horse racing 5 years ago and now make a living from gambling on horses.

Hello Katie welcome to Denmark,
I hope we can get on touch!
Ciao
F

Hi am very happy for you which i know that you will get the visa so you can work by the grace of God say amen

Yes, but the food is better!

Hi all,

My name is Stephen I am Irish and currently living in Copenhagen.
I am managing a very nice little bar on the main shopping street and very interested in meeting some other expats in the city.
If your interested pass by the bar or drop me a mail.
We could also set up or organise some kind of expat night out.

Cheers guys.
Stephen

Hey Stephen,

Irish lad here moving to Denmark, sent you a message!

Cheers,
Andrew

Hi Dear,

Can we be friends? I am from India and I am in Denmark on a Green Card work permit.

Thanks & Regards,
Vamshidhar. M

Hello
I am from Nepal and am going to pursue my masters program in international business and management in niels brock copenhagen business college which starts from Sep 8  in copenhagen, Denmark.  I am moving to Copenhagen on sep1.
I love to play sports such as cricket, football and enjoy web surfing. I am interested in travelling, experiencing and learning new things.
I am very much thrilled, excited and looking forward to my new journey of my life which starts after sep1, 2014. I like to appreciate and thank the expat-blog for making life easier for expat through it.

With warm regards,
Thank you. 
Senarp

hi,
Thanks for warm welcome,i studid  geography and tourism planning M.A, i think  ishould countinue my major for phd in Denmark beacuse denmark has good potention about ecotourism and geotourism site and i like find job there and come to denmark.

hi to all
i m imtiaz from pakistan professionally qualified controller finance and want to move denmark thts why i hv joined this forum to know more about denmark , living standard, job search etc
so i request da people to guide me
thanks

Hi my name is kerry and I'm from England and have been living in ordense denmark for 4 years. I'm finding it very hard to make friends witch I never had a problem before. So if there is anyone that wants to meet for coffe and a chat about how thing are going for you being in denmark I'm up for it.
Many thanks kerry

Hi Kerry,

Sorry to say I am based in Fredensborg, so many miles from you. Otherwise a coffee would have been good. I hope you have some success with meeting some new faces.
As you know, the Danes tend to establish their friends early on in life and then kind of stick to that base. So I know how hard it is....

best of luck

Kev

hello everyone! i am kris, 26 from london. i am moving to denmark soon, although i do not know the exact date yet. hope i can meet new friends in denmark! :) do not hesitate to contact me :) thank you very much

Hi, I'm 25 from South Australia. I lived in Copenhagen for almost 2 years previously then returned to Australia for a year. I am now back for another few years as I am married to a Dane. Still find it very hard to settle. Currently applying for family reunification as I previously had a working holiday visa. Would love to meet some other foreigners who are native English speakers :)

Hej! Currently in denmark and suppose to meet some people and to make friends.. Send me private msg. Thanks :)

I am looking some friends in Copenhagen I live and work here I will like to speak with people coming from all countries because I am so fascinated to Learn New cultures

Hey Katie,
I recently received Danish Green Card. I am planning to move to Copenhagen next month.
Have you found any accommodation? Also, have you found any job?
Looking forward to be in touch!

Regards,
Ridhin

Does anyone know the way a new arrival can rent a property easily? I am looking for some affordable options as well as regions with easy access to public transportation either in copenhagen or odense.
So, please introduce me some useful links in which I can get some idea regarding available rental accommodation . Cheers

Hej everyone!

A couple of days ago I finally arrived to this small but hyggelig country named Denmark! I'm Soraya and live in The Netherlands, but now came here for my studies and I'm living in a Kollegium. I'm 5 minutes walk from the sea, which is wonderful.
A little bit more about myself and my personal interests: I'm 25-years-old, I'm a passionate traveller, I enjoy playing instruments, reading, sports, learning new languages, and writing. I adore drinking tea, and I like to try new recipes despite being (still) a terrible cook. Step by step I'll improve myself (who knows, maybe I'll master some Danish meals soon?)
I look forward to keep discovering the culture here, the language, the nature, the history and its people!

Closed