Residence Permit holder --- Turkish Resident

Hi mga kabayan,

Pls help =)

If you are a residence holder (Blue book) here in Turkey, do you need to go to POEA to get OEC? Im hearing a lot of infos from different Pinoys living here in Istanbul. Now I dont know which is true?

Last time I got back here from my holiday that was November of last year, I didnt even go to POEA to get the OEC... I just go straight from Airport and nobody from the immigration ask about my OEC...they even asked me how long I was living here in Turkey... I never mentioned that I was working here. So there was no problem going back to Istanbul. but now Pinoys telling that you need to get OEC... but how is that possible when you are holding a resident permit?

Appreciate if you can give me some valid information regarding this issue... Lot of my pinoy friends are planning to go home this coming July and they are not sure how to proceed..

thank you in advance.
Apple

Apple13 wrote:

Hi mga kabayan,

Pls help =)     i just came back from.pfil..what you need to do go straight to the travel tax section ,,,no need to get the OEC.....pay the travel tax only......

If you are a residence holder (Blue book) here in Turkey, do you need to go to POEA to get OEC? Im hearing a lot of infos from different Pinoys living here in Istanbul. Now I dont know which is true?

Last time I got back here from my holiday that was November of last year, I didnt even go to POEA to get the OEC... I just go straight from Airport and nobody from the immigration ask about my OEC...they even asked me how long I was living here in Turkey... I never mentioned that I was working here. So there was no problem going back to Istanbul. but now Pinoys telling that you need to get OEC... but how is that possible when you are holding a resident permit?

Appreciate if you can give me some valid information regarding this issue... Lot of my pinoy friends are planning to go home this coming July and they are not sure how to proceed..

thank you in advance.
Apple

Hey beautiful people... Can you pls tell me where i can go and learn turkish language... May budget is a bit tight.... :)
And also if you can tell me if it is boooooriing... Im not fond of going to school again and study... So if you can recommend me a cool language school that i will not sleep or think of skipping my class :)

Tnx... Mwuaahh

Hello apple how are you. It is very hard to find cheaper language course but my suggection is you must find some turkish friend and try to spend your time with them ofcourse who is speaking english and I am sure they will help you to learn turkish evetything is practice and how you are learning fast or not. Also buy some turkish - english dictionary from book stores.  Any question I would love to help you. Just pm  me pls

Yeahhh... I have turkish friend but i dont have the drive to learn turkish from them... They are not strict enough... Hahaha... I plan to buy dictionary and hope it will solve my problem, :)
Ciao
Annie