Looking for a friend in h c m city will be back in july

hi   my name is wayne. Im from perth wa australia i have being to vietnam about 10 times  i have fallen in love with the people the contry. Im seperated from my wife i have one boy he is 2 years old my wife is from vietnam  she is vietmeas im looking for a nice girl  who dosent want money all the time i got marryed to the wrong girl. I would like to start out a gen. Im 5.9 brown eys brown hair 44 years old

Shouldn't this be in the personals category?

truclinh1: You're setting yourself up to be taken advantage of again. Your post says you're lonely, desperate, and easily taken advantage of. If I were a girl looking to scam some sucker, I'd be all over this. Whatever happened to "once bitten twice shy"?

That's a sad story !
You can post your ad in the 'personals' section in classifieds  :)
https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/as … women.html
Hope you will find another soon!

Hi,Wayne.i did read your story...it made me sad a little bit cause your son not be in the same house with both of dad and mum and have to share the time and the love.Thats not good.You and your wife are not stay together for some reasons.So why do you still want to look for another Vietnamese girl ? Sorry for asking but i want to know more about you.and want to be friend with you.If you dont mind.Vicky Phuong

:/

truclinh1 wrote:

hi   my name is wayne. Im from perth wa australia i have being to vietnam about 10 times  i have fallen in love with the people the contry. Im seperated from my wife i have one boy he is 2 years old my wife is from vietnam  she is vietmeas im looking for a nice girl  who dosent want money all the time i got marryed to the wrong girl. I would like to start out a gen. Im 5.9 brown eys brown hair 44 years old

You make me remember a forum. People discussed about "Material girls" and there were many definitions. Suddenly the question went to another way " How much is enough to attract a girl/lady go to bed with a man". The answer is it depends on how a girl/lady value herself and the price can be at least 100 000$. Most women are attracted by money by different levels. Some aren't but very rare. Marriage is not the matter that a wife is material or not.

By the way, your id belongs to a vietnamese girl?

Hi vicky its wayne i dident see your email you have asket about me and my life well i was marred about 3 years i meet linh in phan tet we stared out all good we where in love but as time went on i stared to see chang in here i realy wanted childen.  So we had one boy his name is luke and i love hime very much linh wouldnot talk about here problems i fine out later that she ran away from heremom and dad and family she was living with a fake family.  But i did not no this i try so hard to keep this family to gether al i wanted in this life was a family im still diter about this we have being apart for 3 monts i no now that i dont love here we got marryed in long an so i hope i can ge devorced soon why i want to find a nother wife i love vietmeas woman and i think that they make good babys   wayne

Hi thanks for your in pout. I ges i think i find the write girl  but in the end she wanted just the green card

I am so pity for your story. Finding a suitable person is a long way.

Thanks for the pity i think that i gave here to much i want love to much i ges i got what i wanted a boy my son luke who i love so much  thank wayne