Looking for filipinos in Perth

hi musta naman mga pinoys sa perth? naghahanap lang ng mga friends hehehe...wala kase ako pamilya dito...kahit kaibigan...

Hi purplerainfall,

could you please post in english ?

thanks,

Julien

Hi purplerainfall,

Why you don't any friend there? Are you a new comer there?

Cheers!

hi purplerainfall are you still living in perth??? i am new here i just arrive 6 months ago. looking forward to meet new friends

hi I'm looking for a fellow Filipino here in Perth who would help me, I need some feedback about school here, I have 11 and 16 old old kids. Any information will be a big help for me.

thanks...  hope to hear more from you guys.

Hello there, I'm new in perth too..I live near morley galleria.. :):)

(moderated: off topic + pls post in the jobs section)

Hello! :)

Hello , san ka sa perth? Sa may morley ako.. Hope we can be friends and meet sometime?

Hi, dito ako sa osborne park.

Hi Sunny skies and Anna Ozz...hope we can meet when we arrived by April in perth...

Hi naviclarence! Ano purpose pgpunta nyo d2? Message lng d2 anytime :)

Hello sunny skies > you should please write in English in this English speaking forum.

Sunny skies, we're going to perth to help OFW's decide what, when and where to invest their hard earned money in the Philipppines.

Maybe we'll stay for about three weeks. Can you PM your number?

Hi to all the filipinos out there..

I'm currently here in port hedland for a business trip , i'm staying for about three weeks then fly to perth for 2 weeks and go back to the philippines.
Can anyone suggest where can i meet a lot of filipino community?

Thank you.
Ivan

Kamusta sa lahat ng kababayan nating mga pinoys !

Google Filipino community Perth

Hello Jeng.oz -> Could you please post in english on this English Speaking forum? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi to all the filipinos,

Hope i could meet a lot of Filipino community once we get to Perth this last month of September.

Thank you.
Isah

Hi my name is Franz from manila, Philippines. i go around Australia to look for people who would like to invest in Metro Manila. I'm a Property Consultant for SM Development Corporation. Hopefully we could meet and i can do a short presentation.

Hi Isah. If u are a Christian, u can come attend our church in Perth. Its a Filipino church. We are at Kingsway indoor stadium every sunday 10:30 to 12 noon.

Hi  there good morning to all Filipino out there

hi purple.. youre here in perth already? welcome to perth!

Hello to all of the Filipino's here in Perth, I would like to meet and be friends as I'm not yet familiar here.

Cnu dito sa inyo nakatira sa perth? naghahanap lang ng friends wala kc akong friends na filipino dito sa perth

wolfy24 wrote:

Cnu dito sa inyo nakatira sa perth? naghahanap lang ng friends wala kc akong friends na filipino dito sa perth

Welcome to the forum.

As this is an ENGLISH speaking forum could you please post in ENGLISH only.
Thank you.

Hi kbayan good day, im looking for someone who give us a little information about pert, we planning with my fiance to move in perth next year tentatively by feb. This our situation she apply student visa for her masters degree so she can bring me with her as defacto.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : A part of this text has been moderated. You should post in english only on this english speaking forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello to all....have any of you met in person?  How are things going?  Any one make any progress in meeting new friends in Perth?

Hi I'm living in Australia Melbourne. We planning to move to Perth this year.
Please anyone who lives in Perth, what is the best and safest place to live there
i have 2 kids (5yrs old - 2 yrs old) with my husband.

Hi Grisgina ,

We are a family living in Perth from Spain , if you want to meet or enjoy  the OZ BBQ with us ,that's will be great  :top: .

Best regards,
Eugenio

Hi Eugenio,

Thanks for your message.  Yes, if you and your family would like to meet, please send me a message.

Kind Regards,
Chrisgina